No announcement yet.

MSI X79A-GD45 Plus Intel X79 (Socket 2011) DDR3 ATX Motherboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **Resolved** | MSI X79A-GD45 Plus Intel X79 (Socket 2011) DDR3 ATX Motherboard

Im looking to build my first computer and was looking at this motherboard, I see it is out of stock and was wondering either when it may next be in stock or if purchased whilst out of stock how long it may take to reach me?

Thanks in advance

WN

It probably won't come back into stock. That range has reached its end of life cycle. X99 replaced it.

Which CPU were you planning on using?
    ASUS Crosshair VI Hero | AMD Ryzen R7 1700 @ 3.95 GHz | be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 2x8GB @ 3333 MHz C14 | ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 OC | Samsung SM951 256GB NVMe + 2x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB in RAID0 | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 850w | be quiet! Pure Base 600 Tempered Glass | CM Masterkeys Pro L | Logitech G502 | Logitech G920 | ASUS ZenBook UX305F

Comment

This was the CPU I was planning to purchase

Intel Core i7-4820K 3.70GHz (Ivy Bridge-E) Socket LGA2011 Processor - Retail

Comment

If purchasing new, as suggested, shift to the x99 platform and 5xxx series CPU's

"Finally, we will access, disclose and preserve personal data, including your content (such as the content of your emails, other private communications or files in private folders), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary"
        - EPIC EULA M$ !...... thanks, but no thanks! - GWX Control Panel

Comment

great price on those cpu, shame no mobo to match :/
          "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
          Plato

Comment

I think adw is phasing that range out, because realistically the market for them is only going to get smaller, and right now there has been a fair few popup second hand at very very good prices as people upgrade to the x99 platform

oh, there might be some motherboards in the open box section

"Finally, we will access, disclose and preserve personal data, including your content (such as the content of your emails, other private communications or files in private folders), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary"
            - EPIC EULA M$ !...... thanks, but no thanks! - GWX Control Panel

Comment

Working...
            X