Price Matching a Fractal Define R4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Traldera View Post
    Annoyingly tempting. If you do the same to the XL R2 ima shoot myself. Really want one but trying to save to go back to uni
    I agree, trying to scale down ready for uni, it's either that or the Air 240, and I want the 240!

Great price for that case though, would buy at that price if I was looking for a case.
    I5 2500K @ 4.7GHz| Maximus IV Extreme | 8GB Predator DDR3 | Crossfire Radeon 5850| BeQuiet! L8 630W | Corsair 700D
    Razer Lachesis | Razer Black Widow

Comment

Forget about uni guys. Think about now! Live in the moment gentleman :-)

By the way if you go to uni and you get good grades come and work for me please :-)

Comment

Same Jack.

Although if I was looking at spending - would wait for those new corsair cases just announced. They are so damn pretty. Plus I doubt the fractal XL with a H100i in the roof would be that quiet anyway

Comment

What do you gents think about Fractal? Shall we ditch 'em in favour of Corsair?

Comment

I've got a Fractal R4, super quiet, dust proof and noise damping material on the insides, definitely one to keep.
            Originally posted by Aaron
            I want those sweet cherries

Comment

Originally posted by Aria View Post

By the way if you go to uni and you get good grades come and work for me please :-)
              It is a very quiet case but the little 240, it's so small, and I can run Crossfire/SLI in it on M-ATX if I want to, so much power, so compact, it's something I wanna try

Wouldn't mind that, hell if I go to any of the Uni's that way I could come work for you whilst at uni even!

Originally posted by Traldera View Post
              Same Jack.

Although if I was looking at spending - would wait for those new corsair cases just announced. They are so damn pretty. Plus I doubt the fractal XL with a H100i in the roof would be that quiet anyway
              Yeah that's what I'm waiting for, I've really liked NZXT's recent offerings, especially the Source 530, that is extremely underrated for the money in my opinion. There's probably a review out there somewhere of one with a H100 in if you're curious

Added after 2 minutes:

What do you gents think about Fractal? Shall we ditch 'em in favour of Corsair?
              Nah Fractal make some top notch kit in my opinion, but apart from the 200R I've had no problems with Corsair's offerings, always been excellent, just a bit pricey really.
              Last edited by Jacksb4; 02-07-14, 21:03.
              I5 2500K @ 4.7GHz| Maximus IV Extreme | 8GB Predator DDR3 | Crossfire Radeon 5850| BeQuiet! L8 630W | Corsair 700D
              Razer Lachesis | Razer Black Widow

Comment

I can't knock fractal at all, the customer service is awesome, they sent me all FOC, some new standoffs, an new 140mm fan, new front panel headers and an audio adapter and my case is brilliant even if it is massive lol.

Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming K7. Ryzen 1700. 16GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB. Zotac GTX980ti Amp Omega Edition. Samsung 840 500 GB SSD. WD 1 TB Green. XFX 750w XTR Psu. Creative GIgaworks T20 series 2 speakers. Asus DX 7.1. Phanteks Enthoo ATX Glass case. iiyama G-master GE2788HS Monitor. Cyborg V7. TT Theron mouse.

Comment

Definitely wouldn't be ditching fractal just yet.

Should stock more SFX PSUs however, particularly the Silverstone 600W SFX Modular 80 Plus Gold unit which I just so happen to want.
                  Intel i5 3570k - ASRock Z77E-ITX - Corsair H100i - Exceleram 8GB 1600MHz - 2x Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB SSD - Samsung 840EVO 1TB SSD - Asus 960 Strix - Silverstone 500W SFX-L - NCASE M1 - Dell U2414H
                  Lenovo Yoga 11S - Intel i3 3229Y - 128GB SSD - Intel HD4000 - 11.6" IPS Screen

Comment

Epic price there

Still got a Fractal R3 here, still solid, they do make excellent cases

Definitely keep them on board imho!
                    --
                    Fractal R4 (shhh!) 3570k, z77x-d3h, 16gb, R9-270X, 240gb SSD, 2tb mirror w/ 60gb cache drive

Comment

My main PC is in a Fractal Arc Midi, love the case, sprayed it, cut it, washed it. Perfect fit for my desk and all my stuff.

Comment

Gladly lol.

Although next will be my third degree, so will probably want to go into the thing I'm training to be

Also Fractal are brilliant for what they make, I just prefer the corsair products. Different demographics

Comment

Working...
                        X