Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **New Enquiry** | Price Matching a Fractal Define R4

Hi all,

Who can I chat to about price matching a Define R4 with free delivery?
    The case is available here: https://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Comp...roductId=51254

Total cost with aria is 87.90 inc vat and delivery.
    The competitor has it for 64.98 inc vat and delivery.

If Aria can match the latter I'll buy today.

Interesting, two competitors have it at 64.98 with free delivery and another at 64.99(76.49 including delivery).
    Quite a big difference there.
    Intel i5 3570k - ASRock Z77E-ITX - Corsair H100i - Exceleram 8GB 1600MHz - 2x Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB SSD - Samsung 840EVO 1TB SSD - Asus 960 Strix - Silverstone 500W SFX-L - NCASE M1 - Dell U2414H
    Lenovo Yoga 11S - Intel i3 3229Y - 128GB SSD - Intel HD4000 - 11.6" IPS Screen

Comment

Hi Saldash I believe our sales team are attempting to call you

Comment

I might buy one
        Gaming PC:i5 2500k|MSI Mpower Z77 | Kingston HyperX Grey 8GB 1600MHZ | ThermalTake Frio | MSI 6950 Twin Frozr III 2GB Crossfire | Samsung 840 PRO 250GB SSD | XFX Pro 850W Modular PSU | Corsair 600t Case

Comment

Best price we can do on this is 76.39 with free delivery.

Let me know if you'd like to go ahead.
          Originally posted by Aaron
          I want those sweet cherries

Comment

Hi Coiler --

Not that much of a difference there to be honest - If they can't go sub 70 then I'll grab it else where. Sorry guys, gotta go where the money is.

@ADW, I'm away from home at the moment so I wouldn't have been able to pick up xD

Comment

I couldn't see the FOC carriage option on compet?

Comment

Originally posted by coiler View Post
                I couldn't see the FOC carriage option on compet?
                My link to the item now seems even cheaper, but the free del. is still there.
                I can PM a link if you want.

I know there's rules/regs against posting competitor names etc, hopefully this will be helpful without breaking them.

I've ordered from competitor, their stock was 51.40 ex vat, 10.28 vat on that - just couldn't pass that one up.

I wouldn't fuss too much on this one, you guys lost out on that one, but you're still my first stop when looking for parts, I'll be stopping by the site again later tonight as I need new mech disks for my main rig, SMART is yelling at me one of my disks is about to esplode xD
                Last edited by Saldash; 02-07-14, 16:23.

Comment

Yeah we've been having a bit of a disagreement with Fractal on this one today, seems we got stitched on the price we paid through distribution if a competitor can offer it so cheaply.

We're doing some shouting now, and hope to have an update on this, and a better price, soon.

Comment

Fractal Design Define R4 Black Pearl Midi Tower Soundproof Case - 64.74

- ATX, microATX, mini ITX
                    - 2 x USB 3.0 & 2 x USB 2.0
                    - 2 x 5.25"& 8 x 3.5/2.5"
                    - Upto 7 Fans (1 x 140mm & 6 x 120/140mm)

Comment

At least with Aria's free delivery you could have expected to receive it this year! (tomorrow usually, in fact)
                      Originally posted by coiler
                      He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
                      Originally posted by BigIan88
                      turn off that sexy nonsense
                      Originally posted by Salad Soup
                      turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

Originally posted by omega View Post

At least with Aria's free delivery you could have expected to receive it this year! (tomorrow usually, in fact)
                        Intel i5 3570k - ASRock Z77E-ITX - Corsair H100i - Exceleram 8GB 1600MHz - 2x Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB SSD - Samsung 840EVO 1TB SSD - Asus 960 Strix - Silverstone 500W SFX-L - NCASE M1 - Dell U2414H
                        Lenovo Yoga 11S - Intel i3 3229Y - 128GB SSD - Intel HD4000 - 11.6" IPS Screen

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys. The price has now been changed to protect the innocent!

NOW only:

64.74 inc. VAT
                          53.95 exc. VAT

Comment

Annoyingly tempting. If you do the same to the XL R2 ima shoot myself. Really want one but trying to save to go back to uni

Comment

Great price ADW for a great case

Comment

Working...
                              X