No announcement yet.

Sharkoon MA-A1000 micro ATX Case, gunna stock this bad boy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **New Enquiry** | Sharkoon MA-A1000 micro ATX Case, gunna stock this bad boy

as title defo getting one for a mates build and as always would feel much happier ordering from aria

http://www.sharkoon.com/?q=en/content/ma-a1000
    Intel Core i3 3240¦ Asrock z75 pro-3¦ 8GB's Mushkin Blackline LV¦ Asus GTX550 TI¦ 600W Be Quiet¦ Noctua NH-U12P¦ 1920x1080 BenQ G2222HDL¦ OCZ Agility 3 60GB¦ Lian-Li P50 Armorsuit¦

they used to stock a couple from this range, i personally thought they were a really good deal considering the little money they cost, yet looked ok, seemed ok on airflow, came with usb 3 and 2 fans, and seemed to be great value for money

"Finally, we will access, disclose and preserve personal data, including your content (such as the content of your emails, other private communications or files in private folders), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary"
    - EPIC EULA M$ !...... thanks, but no thanks! - GWX Control Panel

Comment

Originally posted by Gunslinger View Post
      they used to stock a couple from this range, i personally thought they were a really good deal considering the little money they cost, yet looked ok, seemed ok on airflow, came with usb 3 and 2 fans, and seemed to be great value for money
      yep nice case at it price perfect replacement for a knackered old not child proof hp case
      Intel Core i3 3240¦ Asrock z75 pro-3¦ 8GB's Mushkin Blackline LV¦ Asus GTX550 TI¦ 600W Be Quiet¦ Noctua NH-U12P¦ 1920x1080 BenQ G2222HDL¦ OCZ Agility 3 60GB¦ Lian-Li P50 Armorsuit¦

Comment

Working...
      X