A Gamer's Lounger?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Gamer's Lounger?

Have any of you guys ever used this? Or anything like this?
    http://www.aria.co.uk/ProductsList.asp?Name=lounger

We've just got it in and I'm thinking of getting one for my younger brother... Oooh how the tables have turned!!

Luce

XxX

[Removed at the request of the author]

Comment

Well he's apparently always lying on his bed or floor shouting about his latest level issue!! It's his birthday soon and thought it might be a cool gift. Not sure though, I was thinking alternatively a day at a theme park! But that’d mean he’d have to give up on his beloved room for a day

Sounds like your sis should feel lucky to have such a generous soul as you for a brother!

XxX

Comment

Comment

As for well i have no siblings
          Laptop: i7-3610QM~16GB~GT635M
          Gamer: i7 3820 @ 4.4Ghz~MSI X79A-GD65~16GB Redline 2133~HIS R290(X)~TT A90~CM SILENT PRO 1000w~U2713HM.
          Canon 5D Mk3 16-35 F4L / 24-105L / 180mmL / 70-200 2.8L IS II / Sigma 50mm f1.4DG / Sigma 150-600 Sport / 2x 430EXii (Me on 500px)

Comment

Re:

Comment

looks a little uncomfortable.. I know I can't play games lay down..(I got my massage chair for that) and for watching tv/films I can watch them sitting down but prefer to lie down more comfy that way..

I can imagine that being a little hard...though I guess if you have just got them in you could try it out
              i5 2500k/16 gig DDR3 1600 Corsair Vengence LP/Asus P8H77-V-LE/EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked ACX 2.0/Intel X25-V 40gig/SoundBlaster Omni/NZXT Phantom 530 Case/BenQ G2222HDL/G15 Keyboard v1/ Roccat Kone XTC/Windows 10 Pro

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Biodoid

Comment

Loads the Aria page, but i see no product....? :?

Comment

Working...
                X