Mushkin Ventura Ultra availability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **New Enquiry** | Mushkin Ventura Ultra availability

Hello good folks of Aria! I was wondering when the Mushkin Ventura Ultra's will be in stock/released?

Looking at getting this one specifically - https://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Stor...roductId=59909

Much thanks
    ROG Swift, LG 27MU67 & BenQ XL2411T | Fractal Design Define R4 | Asus X99 Deluxe | i7 5930K 4.4GHz | 16GB Ripjaw DDR4's | EVGA GTX 780Ti SC | Kingston 120GB HyperX SSD, OCZ Vertex 2 480GB SSD, 4TB WD Black & 4TB WD Red| KRK Rokit 6's | Corsair K70 & Corsair M65 Pro RGB | X55 Rhino HOTAS | Steam & Origin - bodster2k7

i ordered one of the 120's a while ago, along with an atom 32gb, and adw said it would be a few weeks, but that was quite some time back, so as i've paid for both but the little one is being held till the order can be completed, i'm kind of interested to see if there's an update too.

Last i was aware it was a supply hold up from mushkin due to component change/supply delay

"Finally, we will access, disclose and preserve personal data, including your content (such as the content of your emails, other private communications or files in private folders), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary"
    - EPIC EULA M$ !...... thanks, but no thanks! - GWX Control Panel

Comment

Thanks for letting me know that I have been wanting one for quite a while, but currently the only way I can get one is from a competitor that's recently started offering international shipping Was hoping Aria would have them for sale soon.
      ROG Swift, LG 27MU67 & BenQ XL2411T | Fractal Design Define R4 | Asus X99 Deluxe | i7 5930K 4.4GHz | 16GB Ripjaw DDR4's | EVGA GTX 780Ti SC | Kingston 120GB HyperX SSD, OCZ Vertex 2 480GB SSD, 4TB WD Black & 4TB WD Red| KRK Rokit 6's | Corsair K70 & Corsair M65 Pro RGB | X55 Rhino HOTAS | Steam & Origin - bodster2k7

Comment

Hi Guys,

Sorry about the delay been really busy here after Easter!

The Mushkin Ventura Ultra's will hopefully be here next week, the reason for the stock issues is that Mushkin are in the middle of a re-design on the PCB. Apparently it's just a standard revision of the NAND.

I will update here later on today once I have spoken to Mushkin again.

Comment

Hi Guys,

Just to update you on this rather elusive range of products. I have just had confirmation that we have a limited number of the 120GB versions now on the way to us as we speak. So just thought I'd give you all a heads up to get pre orders in now

Comment

beast
            TheOBLONG

Lian Li PC-V355A Silver w/ 2x Noctua NF-S12A FLX & 1x Noctua NF-R8 | i7-3930K OC @ 4.20GHz w/ Noctua NH-L12 | MSI X79MA-GD45 | MSI HAWK GTX 760 OC | 32GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1866MHz CL10 | 4x 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 460W Seasonic X-460FL Fanless| Sound Blaster Z | 450Mbps Dual Band Wi-Fi | Samsung Blu-ray | Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Add my Steam: _rawz
            Add my Origin: RawZ050

Comment

Originally posted by RawZ View Post
              beast
              Still a man of few words i see
              Good to see your still around, hope the new job's going good.

and yeah, can't wait to get my hands on one of these, was beginning to think i might regret not changing my order to the 240GB version when i had the chance !

"Finally, we will access, disclose and preserve personal data, including your content (such as the content of your emails, other private communications or files in private folders), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary"

Comment

Pay day tomorrow, can't wait!

EDIT - To confirm, if I preorder today, will the cash be taken today or when the Mushkin is in stock/dispatched?
                Last edited by Bodster; 04-05-14, 15:10.

Comment

Cash is taken when order is placed, this avoids any arguments regarding price going up, and you being charged more than agreed

Comment

Nice one, I'll wait until my pay is sent through just after midnight then. I expect you guys will have these in by Tuesday, can't wait!

Comment

120's have landed
                      i5 2500K, Asus P8Z68-v/Gen3, Onboard gpu ,16gb Geil Black dragon, 250gb Samsung 850, 4.5tb storage, Asus Xonar D2 , Fractal R3, Dell U2312HM

Comment

that means i should be due an email confirming dispatch on one and an atom flashdrive too

Comment

Ordering 240GB tomorrow! My pay got delayed until Wednesday :/

Comment

i got nothing regarding my order, time to check order status online i guess

Edit: says processing..... so no change there from before
                            Last edited by Gunslinger; 06-05-14, 22:20.

Comment

Went and ordered the 120GB today, decided I didn't need the 240GB, thanks Aria

Comment

Working...
                              X