No announcement yet.

EVGA 780 Backplate (100-BP-2780-B9)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **New Enquiry** | EVGA 780 Backplate (100-BP-2780-B9)

Any chance Pete/Coiler could look into sourcing a few of these?

They don't seem to be available anywhere (OOS or not for sale), I could do with 2 of them and if you can get 2 of them in - I don't mind paying a little more for your troubles.
    i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Let me ask mate

Comment

just for cosmetics Ian, or functional?
      Originally posted by Aaron
      I want those sweet cherries

Comment

Cosmetic!
        Gaming PC:i5 2500k|MSI Mpower Z77 | Kingston HyperX Grey 8GB 1600MHZ | ThermalTake Frio | MSI 6950 Twin Frozr III 2GB Crossfire | Samsung 840 PRO 250GB SSD | XFX Pro 850W Modular PSU | Corsair 600t Case

Comment

Titan backplates are very similar, I think they are almost interchangeable aren't they?

At least I think my EK ones are...

Comment

Cosmetic tbh, more PCB stability but it does increase the surface area and apparently can reduce temps 'upto' 3c
            i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

You can get them direct from EVGA.

Comment

I've contacted them enquiring about it, it seems i've been ignored

Comment

Just ask on facebook if they post to uk and one of the CS who answer will sort it out, nowhere had a hadron for ages so my mate got one shipped via their facebook.

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

ok, EVGA say those backplates are pretty rare, and he has none on his system, he is emailing someone to ask now x

Comment

haha cheers Pete x

Comment

Interested in pricing if you can get hold of them...

(I'd want two as well!)
                        Last edited by omega; 07-01-14, 17:51.
                        Originally posted by coiler
                        He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
                        Originally posted by BigIan88
                        turn off that sexy nonsense
                        Originally posted by Salad Soup
                        turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

you guys are jello of my toxic plate action! LOOOOOOOOKADDDDDDDDDIITTT!

Comment

It does look nice

Comment

shame you can't get the titan reference coolers for cheap, they are the sexiest cooler in the land!

Comment

Working...
                              X