Xeon - Socket 1150 Haswell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **New Enquiry** | Xeon - Socket 1150 Haswell

Sort of conspicuous by it's absence really, just wondering if the Xeon E3 that used to be in that section is being dropped ? as it's now no longer pre-order/out of stock, but discontinued, just wondering what's the latest gen ?

"Finally, we will access, disclose and preserve personal data, including your content (such as the content of your emails, other private communications or files in private folders), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary"
    - EPIC EULA M$ !...... thanks, but no thanks! - GWX Control Panel

I phoned last week regarding it.

I believe there was no stock in distribution and that it would be available next week at the earliest. Not sure whether Aria have struggled to get stock in and removed it entirely or what.

Best phoning them tomorrow. I just opted for an i5 4670K in the end.

Comment

it's back now on the listings, just pre-order, which is better than not being there at all

"Finally, we will access, disclose and preserve personal data, including your content (such as the content of your emails, other private communications or files in private folders), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary"
      - EPIC EULA M$ !...... thanks, but no thanks! - GWX Control Panel

Comment

Working...
      X