Entertainment adaptor banner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **New Enquiry** | Entertainment adaptor banner

Ok... Just bought an Archer C7 prompted by the banner for the free adaptor.... Only to find....

This offer is valid on purchases of selected TP-LINK powerline and dual band products. Purchases of dual band and powerine products must exceed 79.99 (including VAT) in a single transaction. Products must be purchased from one of the following outlets between 1st October and 31st December 2013: Amazon, Broadband Buyer, CCL, CPC, Dabs, Ebuyer,Novatech. Purchases from other outlets are not included in this promotion.

On the form to claim ... Aria is not mentioned So how can I claim the adaptor....
    posted by scrivz69
    I think I may leave this forum, it seems to be full of the village people.​
    i7 3930K @ 4.2| ASUS X79 Sabertooth | 32GB @ 2133 Copperhead |2 x Gigabyte TITAN SLI |ASUS Xonar DX 7.1 | Samsung 850 500GB SSD | 3TB SATA Drive | H100i WC | Corsair RM1000 | HAF X |40 inch Benq 2560x1440 IPS

I raised this a few days ago.. They ARE an official retailer, but had been missed off the list. Apparently they should be being added to the page in the next few days

Originally posted by coiler
    Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

Phew... The adaptor looks quite useful actually...
      posted by scrivz69
      i7 3930K @ 4.2| ASUS X79 Sabertooth | 32GB @ 2133 Copperhead |2 x Gigabyte TITAN SLI |ASUS Xonar DX 7.1 | Samsung 850 500GB SSD | 3TB SATA Drive | H100i WC | Corsair RM1000 | HAF X |40 inch Benq 2560x1440 IPS

Comment

>.<

N600 is handily reduced EVERYWHERE to < 79.99, meaning you have to buy a powerline adapter you don't need to bump it over the threshold for the free adapter.

Making it a bit pointless really.
        Originally posted by coiler
        He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
        Originally posted by BigIan88
        turn off that sexy nonsense
        Originally posted by Salad Soup
        turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

Just to let you know...even though the wording has now been changed the form will still not let you send if you put ARIA ( or any variation) in the retailer box.. see below.

suggestions?

posted by scrivz69

Comment

Let me speak to TP-Link on this guys, i'll come back to you. Their headquarters have had national holiday and only got back yesterday

Comment

hmm.. Mr TP-Link says

I will go back China someday later and kick the marketing guy’s ***!

Leave it to me, I will get it fixed tomorrow. Damn time difference, it is night in China now

Sorry about this, mate!

Should be sorted for you tomorrow, sorry for issues!

Comment

I emailed all the details to the suggested email address... So see what reply I get lol... Thanks for chasing this pt... New router is a beast by the way lol...
                posted by scrivz69

Comment

Aye the Archer is a beast

Comment

Working...
                  X