No announcement yet.

EVGA GeForce GTX 560 SC 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card - B GRADE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **New Enquiry** | EVGA GeForce GTX 560 SC 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card - B GRADE

https://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Comp...roductId=56479

With this being an 'open box' product can I still register it with EVGA for the warranty or am I limited to what you guys offer with it?

Cheers

Bry
    Gigabyte Z77X-D3H | i5 3570K| 16GB Mushkin Blackline | EVGA 580GTX

You will have a certain degree of manufacturers warranty but unfortunately due to the nature of the product, we cannot state how long this will be.

Don't forget you still get a 60 day warranty direct with Aria with open box items for that extra piece of mind.

BS-

Comment

Ok mate cheers

Bry.

Comment

As I understand it EVGA warranty is the default (always told to go direct rather than through retailer) unless registered within 30 days. So I'd guess this is 2 years? Or 3 i cant remember.

Of course I could be completely wrong but thats the impression i got from their FAQ

Comment

Originally posted by Traldera View Post
          As I understand it EVGA warranty is the default (always told to go direct rather than through retailer) unless registered within 30 days. So I'd guess this is 2 years? Or 3 i cant remember.
          Thats what I was thinking aswell

Can someone from Aria confirm why this item is 'open box', whats wrong/missing etc?

Cheers

Bry.

Comment

The warranty is on the card, you would need the serial number to find out what warranty is remaining

Comment

Working...
            X