PCIE SATA RAID Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **Resolved** | PCIE SATA RAID Cards

Do you guys not sell any SATA RAID cards? Can't seem to find them but may be looking in the wrong places.
    Last edited by RawZ; 10-10-12, 20:26.

only one I can see is http://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Stora...roductId=51452
    --
    Fractal R4 (shhh!) 3570k, z77x-d3h, 16gb, R9-270X, 240gb SSD, 2tb mirror w/ 60gb cache drive

Comment

Yeah, cheers, guess none with RAID then! Thanks matey.

Comment

Thanks to Jacksb4 for checking up and confirming it does actually support RAID.

Comment

Apparently so, google's top hit on "pexsat32" is the PDF which details RAID 0,1,JBOD.

Only 2 ports, but better than none
          --
          Fractal R4 (shhh!) 3570k, z77x-d3h, 16gb, R9-270X, 240gb SSD, 2tb mirror w/ 60gb cache drive

Comment

Hmm, decisions, it's whether I feel like spending 28 just for the RAID functionality, as my H61 doesn't do RAID and only has 4 SATA, I'm running out of storage on my drives and wanted to buy a 2GB drive and RAID the other single 1TB's I currently have in.

Comment

2GB Drive? Not gonna get much on that
              Corsair 600T | Asus Sabertooth Z77 ATX | Intel i5-3570k | Corsair H100i | Corsair Vengeance LP Black 16GB | EVGA GTX670 2GB | Mushkin Chronos 240GB

Comment

Not masses no, but I don't even know if the H61 I have will enjoy 3TB drives, especially with all the bad reports people have. It's either keep with the 2 x 1TB I have in there now, and buy 2x2TB to RAID them, or just the one 2TB and raid the smaller ones... I don't know if I fill them up that quick, I'm not particularly fast at working through my DVD collection hah.

Comment

Working...
                X