No announcement yet.

Ducky keyboards - Shine (white)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **Resolved** | Ducky keyboards - Shine (white)

Hi, are there any plans to get more of the Ducky range?

I'm interested in the White LED Shine with Cherry MX Blacks. Everyone makes Red or Blue LEDs, be nice for a bit of variety
    Last edited by RawZ; 21-09-12, 14:52.
    Originally posted by coiler
    He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
    Originally posted by BigIan88
    turn off that sexy nonsense
    Originally posted by Salad Soup
    turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

We have some Ducky Shine II & LE version of the DK9087G2 coming 1-2 weeks.

TheOBLONG

Lian Li PC-V355A Silver w/ 2x Noctua NF-S12A FLX & 1x Noctua NF-R8 | i7-3930K OC @ 4.20GHz w/ Noctua NH-L12 | MSI X79MA-GD45 | MSI HAWK GTX 760 OC | 32GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1866MHz CL10 | 4x 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 460W Seasonic X-460FL Fanless| Sound Blaster Z | 450Mbps Dual Band Wi-Fi | Samsung Blu-ray | Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Add my Steam: _rawz
    Add my Origin: RawZ050

Comment

Meh. Just read that the Shine II's aren't coming in white Green or Yellow instead it would seem.

Look how sleek it looks though!

turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

Do you have any info on which models of the New Shine II you're expecting?

I've seen conflicting reviews now that suggest there probably is going to be a white LED version, so I may as well hang fire for a bit and see.

Comment

May have more info next week.
          TheOBLONG

Lian Li PC-V355A Silver w/ 2x Noctua NF-S12A FLX & 1x Noctua NF-R8 | i7-3930K OC @ 4.20GHz w/ Noctua NH-L12 | MSI X79MA-GD45 | MSI HAWK GTX 760 OC | 32GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1866MHz CL10 | 4x 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 460W Seasonic X-460FL Fanless| Sound Blaster Z | 450Mbps Dual Band Wi-Fi | Samsung Blu-ray | Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Add my Steam: _rawz
          Add my Origin: RawZ050

Comment

I couldn't wait, I needed a new keyboard last week so I went for a Red Shine I (or Ducky Shining to quote the documentation! I prefer that), but if you get any white ones I'd be tempted to get one of those and sell on the red one.

Comment

Working...
            X