Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **Resolved** | Camera Kit

http://www.aria.co.uk/SuperSpecials/...roductId=50480

What's the app called that works with this system? It's going to be quite an important decision with regards to whether I buy or not for a client.

Also, what's the cable arrangement like. I need to know where I will be plugging in the network connection and power, also if there is any possibility of having longer cables supplied?

Would be buying at the start of next week as the project is underway at the moment.

Thanks
    Last edited by RawZ; 21-09-12, 14:53.

Bumpity bump, I have my monies here ready.

fonejacker_george_agdgdgwngo_4.jpg

Comment

If its anything like ones I have used, there are a few apps for the phone, have alook at 'IP Cam Viewer Pro' have used that one before.
      i7 4770k / MSI Z87-GD65 GAMING / 8gb Corsair Pro Vengeance / MSI 7870 OC Edition / Corsair AX 750w PSU / Bitfenix Shinobi / 1tb Samsung Spinpoint f3 / Samsung 840 Pro series 128gb SSD

Comment

Hmm, ok thanks. Hoping for some official response on what actually comes with it all as well!

Thanks mate

Comment

You guys really don't want to sell me this system do you!

Comment

give sales a call?

Best Thermal Paste 2017 Comparison

Comment

Too expensive especially with the damn hold times, even more dissuaded as it's not even for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Seb.F View Post
                Too expensive especially with the damn hold times, even more dissuaded as it's not even for me.
                they clearly aint fussed on here

hope they reply soon!

Best Thermal Paste 2017 Comparison

Comment

sorry Seb.... only just seen this! my apologies.

Will let you know in approx 1 hour what the software is called. I know it works on iOS and Android.

Also I can get some one in telesales to call you if you would like to customize the kits. E.G. if you want 30M cables etc

Comment

Originally posted by pt- View Post
                    sorry Seb.... only just seen this! my apologies.

Will let you know in approx 1 hour what the software is called. I know it works on iOS and Android.

Also I can get some one in telesales to call you if you would like to customize the kits. E.G. if you want 30M cables etc
                    Would be fantastic at some point yes, if something like that is possible I would most likely need to measure the lengths needed. Would the cables be alterable by myself or are they bizarre custom connectors?

Comment

To be honest, I am not entirely sure, I know we sell 10M, 20M + 30M cables only at the moment. If you need a complete custom solution I can give you some details that will be able to give you this. Let me know if these lengths don't fit your bill and PM me and I will give you a contact

Comment

Yeah would be good, I'll have a look at the lengths needed.

Comment

Might not be the same on this kit, but I installed a DVR system for my Dad's shop, links to the pc via network, can be accessed via phone app, and used BNC connectors on the cable from camera to DVR.

Comment

Working...
                          X