Fractal Design Refine R3 Side Panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **Resolved** | Fractal Design Refine R3 Side Panel

Will Aria be stocking the side windowed panels for the R3 Design case?
    Last edited by RawZ; 07-08-12, 09:09.

Oh and will you be stocking the side windowed version of the R4? Please say you will Lol

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

No eta on side windows for R4s. R3s are eol now.
        TheOBLONG

Lian Li PC-V355A Silver w/ 2x Noctua NF-S12A FLX & 1x Noctua NF-R8 | i7-3930K OC @ 4.20GHz w/ Noctua NH-L12 | MSI X79MA-GD45 | MSI HAWK GTX 760 OC | 32GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1866MHz CL10 | 4x 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 460W Seasonic X-460FL Fanless| Sound Blaster Z | 450Mbps Dual Band Wi-Fi | Samsung Blu-ray | Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Add my Steam: _rawz
        Add my Origin: RawZ050

Comment

Originally posted by RawZ View Post
          No eta on side windows for R4s. R3s are eol now.
          What's eol RawZ?

Comment

End of Life In this case, means Fractal won't be making or selling anything for the R3 any more
            Corsair 600T | Asus Sabertooth Z77 ATX | Intel i5-3570k | Corsair H100i | Corsair Vengeance LP Black 16GB | EVGA GTX670 2GB | Mushkin Chronos 240GB

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisGlobe View Post
              End of Life In this case, means Fractal won't be making or selling anything for the R3 any more
              That seems strange, Fractal only announced the window side panel last month. Thanks anyway.

Comment

As in the cases are EOL now. We won't be stocking anymore R3 stuff now that the focus is R4.
                TheOBLONG

Lian Li PC-V355A Silver w/ 2x Noctua NF-S12A FLX & 1x Noctua NF-R8 | i7-3930K OC @ 4.20GHz w/ Noctua NH-L12 | MSI X79MA-GD45 | MSI HAWK GTX 760 OC | 32GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1866MHz CL10 | 4x 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 460W Seasonic X-460FL Fanless| Sound Blaster Z | 450Mbps Dual Band Wi-Fi | Samsung Blu-ray | Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Add my Steam: _rawz
                Add my Origin: RawZ050

Comment

Originally posted by RawZ View Post
                  As in the cases are EOL now. We won't be stocking anymore R3 stuff now that the focus is R4.
                  Oh that's a shame, I just want a side window panel for the fractal cases

Do you know if you will be stocking the windowed version of the R4's?

Comment

Not resolved, I've asked another question, or should I create another thread?

Comment

Is the panel not compatible with the R4?
                      Play3r | News, Reviews & Competitions

Comment

Nope the R4 has different dimesions, and there's two versions, one with the window and one with the standard panel. Newegg already has the windowed panel R4

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

Working...
                          X