27" dell ultrasharp monitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **New Enquiry** | 27" dell ultrasharp monitor

hi i tried to buy this super special and the price changes to normal in the inbox. is there any way i can buy it now (pre order) for when its back in stock at the super special price. i work through the week so pre ordering would be best if possible

from what I can see, from a shoppers perspective this isn't on SuperSpecial at the moment.

DT.
    Please see thread, here for how post reports are dealt with.
    Forum Guidelines here

Comment

click super special deals, then monitors, its at the bottom right

Comment

Out of Stock as SuperSpecial!
        This product is out of stock at SuperSpecial price at the moment. Please use the remember function to receive a text or email when it is available again. To check if the product is still available at the normal price please click
        The item's has all it's Superspecials been sold, it'll be removed from the Superspecial part or replenished soon but unfortunately you won't be able to get it at this price unless more are put aside for SS.
        Your rights Read them and learn them.

Originally posted by cold fusion
        That, or the government would just give the vote to people who don't deserve it like criminals, under 18s and women, just to try and encourage more people to vote for them.

Comment

ok, with it saying "at the moment" ill assume its having more stock. hopefully anyway.

Comment

try now. stock refreshed

Comment

what absolute legends cant thank you guys enough, thought i missed out big time then

Comment

Working...
              X