Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zoomee View Post
    lol to the hidden messages

Yeah the Aquaero 5 is fully configurable through windows and includes things like datalogs etc (once the software catchs up as its in BETA at the moment).

PS - Black faceplate available
    hidden messages? Dunno what youre on about
    Black faceplate comes separate or you can get black edition?

Comment

they are really nice fan controllers, but i suspect 100 < fan controllers arent in demand that much, thats a lot of money!, specially when nzxt etc ones are 30ish. I could not justify spending over 100 quid on a fan controller myself.

RIG 1: Core i7 930 @ 4.58ghz, 6GB OCZ Spec Ops, 64GB Kingston V+100 SDD, 1TB Barracuda, 5850,Win7 ULT x64
      RIG 2: Phenom II X6 3.50Ghz, 8GB Patriot, 40GB Mushkin SSD, 2TB Barracuda, 2x5770 XFIRE, Win7 ULT x64

Comment

Originally posted by gmunday View Post
        100 < fan controllers
        dont you mean 100+ ?

Comment

Originally posted by winstonngo View Post
          dont you mean 100+ ?
          That is what that means . .. (i think).

But yep 100 quid +. Nice controller, but not a nice price..

RIG 1: Core i7 930 @ 4.58ghz, 6GB OCZ Spec Ops, 64GB Kingston V+100 SDD, 1TB Barracuda, 5850,Win7 ULT x64
          RIG 2: Phenom II X6 3.50Ghz, 8GB Patriot, 40GB Mushkin SSD, 2TB Barracuda, 2x5770 XFIRE, Win7 ULT x64

Comment

It's not just a fan controller though fellas

Its a monitoring device primarily aimed at watercooled PC's. With normal fan controllers you turn up the fans according to CPU heat. With this, it allows curve controls, data logging, sensor management (virtual and real), water pump control, even LED control! lol.

It's got a much higher capacity for more fans than the average controller, built-in electronically adjustable fuses, the list goes on and on - hence the price tag

Check out the official spec PDF: http://forum.aquacomputer.de/images-...aero_5_eng.pdf
            Last edited by zoomee; 23-05-11, 13:01.
            4960x@4.7 | 16Gb@2400 | R9 290 | Custom W/C

Comment

Originally posted by zoomee View Post
              It's not just a fan controller though fellas

Its a monitoring device primarily aimed at watercooled PC's. With normal fan controllers you turn up the fans according to CPU heat. With this, it allows curve controls, data logging, sensor management (virtual and real), water pump control, even LED control! lol.

It's got a much higher capacity for more fans than the average controller, built-in electronically adjustable fuses, the list goes on and on - hence the price tag

Check out the official spec PDF: http://forum.aquacomputer.de/images-...aero_5_eng.pdf
              This would be a good product for those wanting a high end custom pc

Comment

Working...
              X