Silverstone Milo ML03B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silverstone Milo ML03B

Any chance you could stock this? Seems like an awesome case!!

There's a review for it here.
    Main Rig: A8 7670k @4.5GHz // Gigabyte F2A88-XM D3H // 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400MHz // Sapphire Nitro R9 380 // Samsung 850 250GB // Samsung F3 500GB // EVGA SuperNOVA 550 G2 // Dell U2312HM // Zowie EC2
    Dell Inspiron 15 Special Edition:
    i7 3612QM // 6GB RAM // 7730M // Samsung 840 250GB // Backlit K/B // 1080p Panel // Soundblaster Evo Wireless

I got one of these and can recommend it.
    Perfect for i3 setups and the new amd mitx boards.
    Silverstone Ml03, I3 530,
    8Gb Ballistix, 64 Gb C300, 2TB F4,
    OCZ 600w modxtreme, liteon slim bluray

Comment

Its massive.

Mini ITX FTW!

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

Its small for micro ATX
        Main Rig: A8 7670k @4.5GHz // Gigabyte F2A88-XM D3H // 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400MHz // Sapphire Nitro R9 380 // Samsung 850 250GB // Samsung F3 500GB // EVGA SuperNOVA 550 G2 // Dell U2312HM // Zowie EC2
        Dell Inspiron 15 Special Edition:
        i7 3612QM // 6GB RAM // 7730M // Samsung 840 250GB // Backlit K/B // 1080p Panel // Soundblaster Evo Wireless

Comment

It looks pretty good, I'd consider it for a HTPC build depending on if it sells at the price bit tech reckons it will. All the the other AV equipment lookalike cases seem really expensive to me and put me off buying one.

Comment

Paid 50 for mine
            Waiting impatiently to put an Asus e350 deluxe in it once they hit the shelves
            Silverstone Ml03, I3 530,
            8Gb Ballistix, 64 Gb C300, 2TB F4,
            OCZ 600w modxtreme, liteon slim bluray

Comment

Hi,

I'm thinking of getting this case. I have a H55N-USB3 (Mini ITX Board) with an i5 - is there enough headroom to run a Shuriken Scythe Fan and Heatsink? I will also be using a low profile DVB-S2 card and a full size 5.25 optical drive.

Thanks,
              Al
              Some people are inspired by you, others you seek to inspire but some people just make you want to stab yourself.
              P9X79 Deluxe | 4930K | H110i | 64GB TridentX 1866 | 3TB Samsung Evo | 2x EVGA SC 780Ti | Dual Asus PB258Q | Sirus 5.1 | Corsair K70 & M65

Comment

Originally posted by albal View Post
                is there enough headroom to run a Shuriken Scythe Fan and Heatsink?
                I don't know the answer, but if there's not room for the Shurken take a look at the newest Scythe - the Kozuti

Comment

I want this case too!!

I was going to contact aria and ask them to source one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Originally posted by coiler
                  the trails is where life flows best
                  Originally posted by coiler
                  Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

Don't they read this particular forum? :-/

I mean do we have to contact them? Some other places have it in the UK but I'd rather buy through Aria. Surely 3 people is enough to get sample stock of 5/10 units in?

Added after 2 minutes:

Originally posted by El Wayneo View Post
                    Its massive.

Mini ITX FTW!
                    For a HTPC you might want to have internal Quad DVB-S2 Tuners, Dual DVB-T2 Tuners, and/or a graphics card / and/or soundcard.

Hardly any mini-ITX board has anything more than single PCI-E 16x Lane. But a lot of MicroATX board have 4 slots. You can get all of those above cards in low profile.

Personally I have mini-ITX with a ThermalTake ElementQ but for about the same money the Silverstone is definitely one rung up.
                    Last edited by albal; 25-05-11, 14:50. Reason: Auto edit by merge post
                    Some people are inspired by you, others you seek to inspire but some people just make you want to stab yourself.
                    P9X79 Deluxe | 4930K | H110i | 64GB TridentX 1866 | 3TB Samsung Evo | 2x EVGA SC 780Ti | Dual Asus PB258Q | Sirus 5.1 | Corsair K70 & M65

Comment

Working...
                    X