Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dell P2211H

The new Dell LED monitor.

Competitor stocks them, I'm saving up for two of them as we speak.

They removed DisplayPort from this one though which was the only reason I got my P2210H so Dell have shot themselves in the foot there but it matches my P2210H bezel wise so it'll still work fine for me.

The bezel on them is actually quite good for eyefinity so I can imagine they'd sell.

Cheers,

Toon

Eyefinity will require more than a 5770 lol.
    I hate that Dell EOL'ed the P2210H.

In a few months I was looking at going back eyefinity with matching displays, as I wanted 3 quality panels, the BenQ's were nice, but not upto the Dell.

However I agree lol.

Comment

Yeah, if I win 50 or 100 in the referral competition I'll put it towards either this monitor or an HD 5850. I want to buy one of ZodiarK's HD 5770's because we bought ours at the same time and his has the same V1 cooler.

Comment

I'd rather get the 23" LG LED monitor.

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

Originally posted by El Wayneo View Post
          I'd rather get the 23" LG LED monitor.
          I did notice Aria were selling the 22" ultrasharp for 230, that's 50 more than the P2211H but is probably worth it.

I'd want the colour to be the same though

There are no P2210H's on eBay other than a refurb going for 145, going to message the seller and see if he'll do it at 130.

Comment

I wish I could get two P2210H's, seems a shame to EOL them, they're quality monitors.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
              I wish I could get two P2210H's, seems a shame to EOL them, they're quality monitors.
              This.

I spoke to Dell CS, they don't have any left over in the warehouse either.

Comment

Working...
              X