Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC Bundles

Hello guys & Lady's,

Am Looking in buying a PC Bundle as my PC is getting old now ^.^ Well this is what i want and looks good, and i need some help just too clear this Q up,

Gladiator Intel Core 2 Duo E7500 Home and Office Barebones Bundle

What You Will Receive
    - Intel Core2Duo Dual Core 2.93GHz Processor
    - Asus P5KPL-AM EPU Intel G31 PCI-Express Micro-ATX Motherboard with Onboard Graphics
    - 4GB (2x2GB) 800MHz DDR2 Memory
    - Coolermaster Elite 335 Tower Case - Black
    - Arianet Stealth 500W Power Supply
    All Installed, Configured and Tested By Our Expert Gladiator Technicians!

What Else Will You Need for a Full System?
    - A DVD-ROM, DVD-RW or BluRay Optical Drive
    - A Graphics Card if you want to Upgrade from the standard onboard Graphics Chip
    - A Hard Drive
    - A Copy of Your Favourite Operating System

------------------------------------------------

Where it says What else you will need? Do i have too buy them or can i order the (What You Will Receive) and then use my old stuff from my old PC in the new one Sorry am confused.

give the sales team a call, they'll talk you through and help you configure a full machine if that's what you want. If you're upgrading an existing machine, it's slightly different

DT.
    Please see thread, here for how post reports are dealt with.
    Forum Guidelines here

Comment

I want too buy :-:

http://www.aria.co.uk/SuperSpecials/...roductId=40553

But i was thinking as they put the,

- Asus P5KPL-AM EPU Intel G31 PCI-Express Micro-ATX Motherboard with Onboard Graphics

In Can they send me the PC then and then i put all the other bits in or do they have too do it?.

Comment

its up to your really you can give them a call like DoubleTop said give them a list of the extra parts you want and they will give you a price or you can have the fun of buying the parts you want separate and install them yourself
        Currently Do Not Have A Rig!

Comment

Ok,

But all i want is them too install this ;

And then i install the rest my end. If that is possible.

Comment

what they are sending you is essentially a barebones bundle, nearly a PC with the missing components that are normally easy to use from an old machine.

So you would move your cd/dvd/optical drive and your hard drive and that would give you a working system once you re-install windows or your choice of operating system.

What's your primary usage going to be? Browsing? Office apps? Gaming? Those will help us all give you some advice on what you should be looking for. Likewise a budget to work off would be could, and a bit more info on your current machine.

That sounds a lot, but that way we can be sure you get the right advice

DT.
            Please see thread, here for how post reports are dealt with.
            Forum Guidelines here

Comment

it shouldnt be a problem just give the sales team a call or whatever and they will help you out as much as they can
              Currently Do Not Have A Rig!

Comment

Right ok,

Thanks Guys

Comment

It will probably come all installed and setup in the case. You'll have to add your own components to it to get it working.
                  When they mention it is all installed, configured and tested they will use other hardware to configure and test the machine then they will remove this and send the 'bare bones' on to you.

A few things to keep in mind. What GPU, HDD and DVD are you re-using is it compatible? A PCI-E graphics card will be ok, if your HDD and DVD drive are IDE then you may not have enough connections on the new board.

Also you may not be able to just plug in your existing hard drive with operating system as the drivers and setup will be completely different. The minimum you may need is a System Repair using your operating system disk, worst case would be a complete reformat. (This is usually advisable when changing a lot of hardware.)

Comment

All the "what else you need" stuff are optional extras, if you don't need them - don't order them
                    GamingOnLinux.com - The number 1 Linux gaming community

Comment

Working...
                    X