Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DFI LANParty UT NF680I LT

Hi

DFI are on the verge of releasing their new Lan Party LGA775 board with the Nvidia Chipset, this is the ultimate overclockers board

Any chance you can get some instock when they are released, because I need!

http://eu.dfi.com.tw/Press/press_hea...57.jsp&SITE=UK

Also they releasing the Dark Infinity for the intel chipset range.

http://eu.dfi.com.tw/Press/press_hea...56.jsp&SITE=UK
    Time is but an element that needs to be controlled.
    Come get your Free 7 day Rift Trial join me on Icewatch!

Both boards would definitely be worth getting in stock, they will sell like hot cakes, the only other place i know that will stock these mobo first will be **** and they suck.

Logan

Comment

It seems these boards are available all over most of europe cant find anywhere in the uk thats even talking about taking pre-orders even ****.

Not sure how much longer I can resist not ordering from a german online shop :0

Comment

Sorry guys had to delete the mention of competitors, its the law, even though you were dissing them.
        Laptop: i7-3610QM~16GB~GT635M
        Gamer: i7 3820 @ 4.4Ghz~MSI X79A-GD65~16GB Redline 2133~HIS R290(X)~TT A90~CM SILENT PRO 1000w~U2713HM.
        Canon 5D Mk3 16-35 F4L / 24-105L / 180mmL / 70-200 2.8L IS II / Sigma 50mm f1.4DG / Sigma 150-600 Sport / 2x 430EXii (Me on 500px)

Comment

No sweat, i thought that might be the case but was worth mentioning there Sheet as well.... Kosch how goes it???????????????

Logan

Comment

Looking Good, DFI for the win!

Come on Aria get ordering those specialalty parts and you'll have masses of new customers!

Comment

Working...
            X