• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koolpc
    replied
    Originally posted by Burn-IT View Post
    Where is the PSU?
    You are hardly going to be successful making a case if you don't have the evidence.!! (in any walk of life)
    What evidence? You want a pic of the PSU i pulled from the case?

Leave a comment:

• coiler
    replied
    Originally posted by Koolpc View Post
    It wasn't that PSU. It was non branded. Only name was on the fan which said 'Silent'
    I don't think the Qaurtz link actually shows the PSU though?

Leave a comment:

• Burn-IT
    replied
    Where is the PSU?
    You are hardly going to be successful making a case if you don't have the evidence.!! (in any walk of life)

Leave a comment:

• Koolpc
    replied
    It wasn't that PSU. It was non branded. Only name was on the fan which said 'Silent'

Leave a comment:

• coiler
    replied
    Shame no pics as I could speak to downstairs and see if there was an issue.

Most next day PCs use this case and PSU

http://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Compo...roductId=63271

We have many fit GTX 750s without issue, but anything above that we recommend going for a branded PSU with dedicated 6/8pin cables. They arn't overly noisy, especially given the price point. Guessing you could have had a faulty fan.

Leave a comment:

• Koolpc
    replied
    Its not just where he failed to use a cable tie but where he decided to route the cables!! Cant give photos now as i re did the cabling and installed a 'proper' PSU.

Look, selling a computer even at this price point should have a decent PSU as that is a very important component. I did tell my mate we should buy separate parts and let me build but he was adamant that this one was ok. Rest of spec was fine to be honest. I think the PSU was probably worth less than 10!!! It screamed and it actually says silent on its fan! lol

Leave a comment:

• DoubleTop
    replied
    photos? without feedback on where the builders failed to use a 0.01 cable tie, hard to improve the service

DT.

Leave a comment:

• RandomPC
    replied
    When you completed the build requirements section of your order, did you select the full price box for "human" or go for the discount "monkey" option?

Leave a comment:

• watercooled
    replied
    At that price the psu was always going to be poor.
    surely building your own would of been better ?

Leave a comment:

• coiler
    replied
    Uber cheap pc, the sticker on the back who built it?

Leave a comment:

• Black Knight
    replied
    I'm not really sure what you were expecting at that price. My motherboard was more expensive.

Leave a comment:

• Koolpc
    replied
    This one:

https://www.aria.co.uk/Systems/Home+...roductId=63524

Leave a comment:

• Blue4
    replied
    Out of interest, which one did you order?

Leave a comment:

• Koolpc
    started a topic Messy Cables. Noisy PSU!!

Messy Cables. Noisy PSU!!

Received a PC today for a mate that i ordered from Aria,

Blimey, who did the install? A blind man? The cabling was awful!! What a mess!!

Plus, the PSU is extremely loud! A cheap and nasty lightweight piece if thin metal that screams!!

What a disappointment guys.

I had to buy a different PSU elsewhere as the one installed was pathetic in every way!
Working...
X