Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messy Cables. Noisy PSU!!

Received a PC today for a mate that i ordered from Aria,

Blimey, who did the install? A blind man? The cabling was awful!! What a mess!!

Plus, the PSU is extremely loud! A cheap and nasty lightweight piece if thin metal that screams!!

What a disappointment guys.

I had to buy a different PSU elsewhere as the one installed was pathetic in every way!

Out of interest, which one did you order?
    I like haikus
    But sometimes they don't make sense
    Refrigerator

Comment

This one:

https://www.aria.co.uk/Systems/Home+...roductId=63524

Comment

I'm not really sure what you were expecting at that price. My motherboard was more expensive.
        My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

Uber cheap pc, the sticker on the back who built it?
          Originally posted by Aaron
          I want those sweet cherries

Comment

At that price the psu was always going to be poor.
            surely building your own would of been better ?
            Is my new Kingston flash drive on drugs?

i

Comment

When you completed the build requirements section of your order, did you select the full price box for "human" or go for the discount "monkey" option?

All your spoon are belong to us

Comment

photos? without feedback on where the builders failed to use a 0.01 cable tie, hard to improve the service

DT.
                Please see thread, here for how post reports are dealt with.
                Forum Guidelines here

Comment

Its not just where he failed to use a cable tie but where he decided to route the cables!! Cant give photos now as i re did the cabling and installed a 'proper' PSU.

Look, selling a computer even at this price point should have a decent PSU as that is a very important component. I did tell my mate we should buy separate parts and let me build but he was adamant that this one was ok. Rest of spec was fine to be honest. I think the PSU was probably worth less than 10!!! It screamed and it actually says silent on its fan! lol

Comment

Shame no pics as I could speak to downstairs and see if there was an issue.

Most next day PCs use this case and PSU

http://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Compo...roductId=63271

We have many fit GTX 750s without issue, but anything above that we recommend going for a branded PSU with dedicated 6/8pin cables. They arn't overly noisy, especially given the price point. Guessing you could have had a faulty fan.

Comment

It wasn't that PSU. It was non branded. Only name was on the fan which said 'Silent'

Comment

Where is the PSU?
                        You are hardly going to be successful making a case if you don't have the evidence.!! (in any walk of life)
                        I've not failed. I've just found 10.000 ways that don't work!
                        Dave Burnett

Comment

Originally posted by Koolpc View Post
                          It wasn't that PSU. It was non branded. Only name was on the fan which said 'Silent'
                          I don't think the Qaurtz link actually shows the PSU though?

Comment

Originally posted by Burn-IT View Post
                            Where is the PSU?
                            You are hardly going to be successful making a case if you don't have the evidence.!! (in any walk of life)
                            What evidence? You want a pic of the PSU i pulled from the case?

Comment

Working...
                            X