Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gladiator Velocity i5-4690K‏

Hi,

It would be really helpful if someone can give me any advice.

Since yesterday my PC (Gladiator Velocity i5-4690K) will not turn on. After pressing the On button the fan spins and the internal lights comes on for 5 seconds and everything cuts out. The computer keeps repeating this attempted start by itself until it is turned off at the mains.
    I have purchased it few months ago and started using it only last month.

How do I go about resolving this issue?

Many thanks.

M

Could be a bios issue, best give customer service a ring. If its pre overclocked (likely with the 4690K) changing the bios settings could get rid of the overclock and void your warranty.

Comment

Yeah, before you go too far on troubleshooting, give them a call, they will have a sequence of things for you to check through, i'm sure one of the staff will see this in good time

"Finally, we will access, disclose and preserve personal data, including your content (such as the content of your emails, other private communications or files in private folders), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary"
      - EPIC EULA M$ !...... thanks, but no thanks! - GWX Control Panel

Comment

Hi Mebby and Gunslinger,

Many thanks for your advice.
        I called them and they are going to have a look at my PC.
        I appreciate your help.

M

Comment

No problem, hope ur back up and running soon

"Finally, we will access, disclose and preserve personal data, including your content (such as the content of your emails, other private communications or files in private folders), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary"
          - EPIC EULA M$ !...... thanks, but no thanks! - GWX Control Panel

Comment

Working...
          X