hallo i am new

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hallo i am new

hallo i am new to build a computer i love me pc so i am trying to do a DIY one to save money on a new pc i see youtube video but is ok i love to have some tips ?

Welcome to the forum.

Watch videos on youtube and read guides. Plenty of places to look! Also good to read reviews of new products, helps to give you a good idea of the product market so if you come to buying your own parts you're better informed
    Phanteks Enthoo Pro | i7-5280K | H55 | Asus Sabertooth X99 | EVGA 780 ACX SLI | 16GB Corsair LP DDR4 | 750W Corsair CX PSU | SAMSUNG EVO 250GB | Seagate 2TB HDD | DT 770 Pro | Logitech G600 | Corsair K95

Comment

hola senor, welcome welcome welcome
      Originally posted by Aaron
      I want those sweet cherries

Comment

Welcome. Best tip. buy one from Aria!

Comment

http://postimg.org/image/wdg2ns0tn/ so far i got i am going to buy the RAM for crucial.com
          Last edited by diggit; 16-06-14, 11:29.

Comment

Originally posted by diggit View Post
            Might be worth posting in the New Build section

Give a budget, what your requirements are and you'll be sorted out in no time at all
            Phanteks Enthoo Pro | i7-5280K | H55 | Asus Sabertooth X99 | EVGA 780 ACX SLI | 16GB Corsair LP DDR4 | 750W Corsair CX PSU | SAMSUNG EVO 250GB | Seagate 2TB HDD | DT 770 Pro | Logitech G600 | Corsair K95

Comment

hi!

im old....
              "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
              Plato

Comment

G'day, and welcome to the funny farm.

Remember, build-your-own isn't always much cheaper.

Look at what you want, work out what it might cost and see if Aria has a pre-built bundle that looks similar. You may be surprised.

Then again, DIY is more fun. It isn't hard either. Just be careful. Mistakes can be expensive.
                Win 10 Pro 64-bit + Asus Z-170-K + Intel i5-6500 + 512GB Samsung M.2 PCI-e SSD + 16GB DDR4 2400MHz Memory
                Win 10 Pro 64-bit + Asus M5A88-M EVO + AMD Phenom II X6 + 8GB Corsair XMS3 1600 + Radeon HD 6450
                Win 10 Home 32-bit + Asus M2N-SLI DeLuxe + AMD Athlon 64 X2, Dual Core 5400 + 4.0 GB Memory + NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT

Comment

Originally posted by marsey99 View Post
                  hi!

im old....
                  Only as old as you feel Marsey

Welcome, stick around and have fun
                  GIGABYTE Z97MX-Gaming 5 Intel Z97 (1150 Socket) ATX Intel i5-4690 3.5GHz (Devil's Canyon) MSi TwinFrozr 970 8Gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600MHz Corsair AX760i PSU

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Originally posted by marsey99 View Post
                      hi!

im old....
                      Read that and instantly thought scrivz had posted it

Comment

Hi
                        I want to buy new PC and I was checking ebay, because I don't want to spend too much money. Do you think is the good place to buy a PC? Does any can help me please?

Comment

Holy thread revival batman!!!

Probably best to start a new thread. although not sure what kind of answer you are expecting asking a shop if you should buy from a different shop.
                          FILM QUIZ!!!!? Name the film from the quote!!
                          "Right. Better clench up, Legolas"

Comment

The weekend starts here:

Gladiator Computers, PC's, Gaming PC's, Custom Built, Gaming Rigs - Aria PC

Refurbs from 72 up.
                            Win 10 Pro 64-bit + Asus Z-170-K + Intel i5-6500 + 512GB Samsung M.2 PCI-e SSD + 16GB DDR4 2400MHz Memory
                            Win 10 Pro 64-bit + Asus M5A88-M EVO + AMD Phenom II X6 + 8GB Corsair XMS3 1600 + Radeon HD 6450
                            Win 10 Home 32-bit + Asus M2N-SLI DeLuxe + AMD Athlon 64 X2, Dual Core 5400 + 4.0 GB Memory + NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT

Comment

His profile seems to suggest he's from Miami? I suspect the trans-atlantic shipping costs and import duty will be rather high.

Comment

Working...
                              X