X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guaranteed 5-Day PC Build Service for Web Customers

Hi Guys,

We now have a Guaranteed 5-Day PC Build Service for those who can't or don't feel the need to call our Sales team. Click the Bundle Option on any System page listing to add the service to the basket with your system.
    TheOBLONG

Lian Li PC-V355A Silver w/ 2x Noctua NF-S12A FLX & 1x Noctua NF-R8 | i7-3930K OC @ 4.20GHz w/ Noctua NH-L12 | MSI X79MA-GD45 | MSI HAWK GTX 760 OC | 32GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1866MHz CL10 | 4x 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 460W Seasonic X-460FL Fanless| Sound Blaster Z | 450Mbps Dual Band Wi-Fi | Samsung Blu-ray | Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Add my Steam: _rawz
    Add my Origin: RawZ050

50 might be a little steep for that service

Comment

Originally posted by Traldera View Post
      It's only like 3-7% the price of the system so if you're really desperate for it, is that not worth getting the system in possibly the same week.
      Intel i5 3570k - ASRock Z77E-ITX - Corsair H100i - Exceleram 8GB 1600MHz - 2x Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB SSD - Samsung 840EVO 1TB SSD - Asus 960 Strix - Silverstone 500W SFX-L - NCASE M1 - Dell U2414H
      Lenovo Yoga 11S - Intel i3 3229Y - 128GB SSD - Intel HD4000 - 11.6" IPS Screen

Comment

Don't use it then?!

Originally posted by coiler
        Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

not really, the labour charge is very minimal in all the prebuilt systems, so even with the express we still should be well priced
          Originally posted by Aaron
          I want those sweet cherries

Comment

I ordered my overclocked bundle + extras on the 3rd oct, yes the 3rd, its now the 16th, over 1100 spent and still no system, it wont make me pay for a 50 quick build next time, i will simply go and buy it from scan or ebuyer. I assumed 5 - 10 working days would mean that the 10 was a maximum, silly me. And as far as i'm aware you work Saturdays, which would mean 12 days and counting. 12 days for a motherboard to have its CPU and memory installed and then overclocked in the bios?? I only bought it as a bundle as i thought i was saving on the individual parts price, but realized afterwards the web special price had gone anyway, doh. SLOW SLOW SLOW.

Comment

Hi there, whats your order number, i'll have a look into this for you.

Also working days is mon-fri, UK standard

Comment

I have already emailed customer service. Business days is Monday to Friday UK standard. Working days is dependent on the business and what days they open.

Comment

Only the counter opens on Saturday, system build, mail order, and office is mon-fri.

I'll ask customer service to look out for your email.

Comment

Thanks, I know I'm being a **** but I have ordered load's of kit from aria for years, even before you move to the big premises and nothing ever takes this long.

Comment

Some systems are taking the full 10 working days at the moment, if its an overclock which has issues with temps/stability they can exceed this by a few days in rare cases. CS should reply anyhow with a more specific update

Comment

It's going in a fully watercooled loop so if they can't keep it stable at 4.6 leave it at 4 and I'll deal with it when its plumbed in. It comes with a h80i so I want sure in the first place if that would of cut it or not.

Comment

You can collect today if your happy @ 4ghz and tweak yourself on custom loop, or we can leave with the guys to try and get 4.6ghz?

Comment

I'll collect today, what do I need to bring for collection, just the sales invoice from the my orders section.?

Comment

Originally posted by xenolet0ny View Post
                              I'll collect today, what do I need to bring for collection, just the sales invoice from the my orders section.?

Sales invoice and x2 forms of ID. Let me know if your ok with this and i'll let downstairs know to pack.

Comment

Working...
                              X