Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Look Inside Aria Systems - See the Video!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could have done that if you'd asked me to.

Future comp idea: Make a video advert for Aria?

Check out my latest Steam Workshop creations here

Comment

nice job, although there are some rather dodgy comments on some of the yourtube channel videos, may be worth disabling them

DT.
      Please see thread, here for how post reports are dealt with.
      Forum Guidelines here

Comment

Liked and shared.

Comment

Originally posted by Solari View Post
          I take it the lass is an Actress? It sounds like it was done by a marketing consultancy company - very professional!
          I thought 'TV presenter'. All that hand waving.
          Win 10 Pro 64-bit + Asus Z-170-K + Intel i5-6500 + 512GB Samsung M.2 PCI-e SSD + 16GB DDR4 2400MHz Memory
          Win 10 Pro 64-bit + Asus M5A88-M EVO + AMD Phenom II X6 + 8GB Corsair XMS3 1600 + Radeon HD 6450
          Win 10 Home 32-bit + Asus M2N-SLI DeLuxe + AMD Athlon 64 X2, Dual Core 5400 + 4.0 GB Memory + NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT

Comment

INTERESTED

Comment

Wait what? No warehouse?

I didn't get the part taking time to say how great the fans are, if you pick cheap fans then you get cheap fans... and is sad to say that "perfect" these days seems to be all about price but I do remember looking when I built my rig and pc world hadn't even got onto sandy bridge yet.

Have to say tho the builds aria make are really well cable managed and I am yet to see one that looks awful inside. Open up a pc world machine as they say and it will be a mess.

Nice to see they keep the place clean. Turn the heating up a few notches next time you make a video so she gets the jumpers off.

Comment

Looks great guys... that could so easily be used in the business studies class at work.

Comment

Really shouldn't laugh, but actual LOL at the YT comment involving RAM.

Comment

Much better than the previous videos although the eye movements freak me out a bit.

i7 4960X, 16GB DDR3 1600MHz, Asus Sabertooth x79, Sapphire 290 4gb, Win10 pro 64.

Comment

Guess what I'm using...
                      A pc Aria just built baby!
                      The North will never forget!

Comment

too much body language i think. well, what do i know, i'm not good at this.
                        but then, she reminds me of the big red apple. yumm...
                        CPU: 4670K | CPU COOLER: NH-D14 | MOBO: MSI Z87M-G43 |RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB | GPU: HD4600 | SSD/HDD: Crucial M4 128GB + WD Black 750GB | CASE: Bitfenix Outlaw | PSU: CM Silent Pro Gold 700W | OS: Win7Prox64

Comment

360p seriously?

Comment

i'm not used to women like her showing that much interest and enthusiasm to computers... it's quite weird actually.
                            -| Intel Core i5 750 @ 4Ghz | 2x4Gb Corsair Vengeance @ 1.6Ghz |-
                            -| MSi nVidia GTX460 "Cyclone" OC 1024Mb | Logitech X-540 5.1 | Asus Xonar D2X |-
                            -| Antec 1200 | 2x LG 22EA63 @ 3840x1080 | 2x 500Gb Samsung F3 RAID0 |-

Comment

Rawz's avatar!
                              i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

Yup, she'd get it....
                                GIVE PEAS A CHANCE

Comment

Working...
                                X