Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Systems disappeared

Hi all

long time lurker finally decided to register.

I have being looking for a new PC after building my own for the last few years. I thought someone else can do it... Aria / Gladiator.

Being trying to make my mind up on which to go for when I notice tonight there are less systems then there was last night!

Are you adding more or have you removed some permanently?
    Cheers

You could always pick and choose the components if you can't find anything you like.
    Last edited by Saldash; 14-09-11, 21:57.

Comment

Call the Aria team and get them to make you a personalized one built just for you.

Comment

Or ask one of us! But make a new thread in the builds section
        PC: Intel Core i5 3570k @ 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI, 2 x 4 GB Corsair XMS3 1333MHz, XFX 7870 LE.
        Laptop: Lenovo ThinkPad X220 - IntelCore i5 2520M @ 2.5Ghz, 4GB RAM

Comment

Originally posted by Anastie View Post
          Hi all

I have being looking for a new PC after building my own for the last few years. I thought someone else can do it... Aria / Gladiator.

Being trying to make my mind up on which to go for when I notice tonight there are less systems then there was last night!

Cheers
          The systems are looked after by RawZ, and I know he likes to keep them fairly 'fresh'. Also it depends on stock, if we run out of stock for e.g. a particular motherboard used in a system, and we're unlikely to get it back in, that will typically mean that the system gets discontinued.

As others have said, give our sales team a call and ask for advice, or just post a budget and 'what you want to do with the system' here and we have some very helpful people here who will help you put together a build which will make the most of your budget.

Comment

Originally posted by Anastie View Post
            Hi all

Cheers
            Hi Mate,

We've updated our range of Gaming PCs today - https://www.aria.co.uk/Systems/Gaming+Range/
            TheOBLONG

Lian Li PC-V355A Silver w/ 2x Noctua NF-S12A FLX & 1x Noctua NF-R8 | i7-3930K OC @ 4.20GHz w/ Noctua NH-L12 | MSI X79MA-GD45 | MSI HAWK GTX 760 OC | 32GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1866MHz CL10 | 4x 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 460W Seasonic X-460FL Fanless| Sound Blaster Z | 450Mbps Dual Band Wi-Fi | Samsung Blu-ray | Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Add my Steam: _rawz
            Add my Origin: RawZ050

Comment

Thank you for the replies, both from the community and admins as Aria.

Excellent

Comment

Originally posted by RawZ View Post
                Hi Mate,

We've updated our range of Gaming PCs today - https://www.aria.co.uk/Systems/Gaming+Range/
                Thought you were on holiday

Comment

Working...
                X