Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has my pc lost it's overclock?

heya has my pc lost it's overclock?

according to cpu-z it is running at 3392.4 mhz, it stays at this no matter what I do including when playing games, and spam the tab button in internet explorer it just sits there and alternates between 3392.3 mhz and 3392.4 mhz :S

What is your cpu? And what was the over clock? Have you updated the bios or had any blue screen crashes or failed start ups?

Was the over clock one you applied or did you buy it with the over clock?

Originally posted by coiler
    Then go all out dogging, after i've finished rimming of course

Comment

If it was OC'ed by Aria, the profile should be saved in the BIOS. To access the load it's usually F10, F11 or F12 in the BIOS menu. Load the profile, save and exit and it should be applied =]
      Your rights Read them and learn them.

Originally posted by cold fusion
      That, or the government would just give the vote to people who don't deserve it like criminals, under 18s and women, just to try and encourage more people to vote for them.

Comment

Thanks

Mr Moose this is the pc
        http://www.aria.co.uk/Systems/Gaming...page=2&rqcType

Comment

I'm having problems finding it, I enter the bios setting I think (which is delete) but I can't find this profile anywere, I go into some thing called m.i.t or something like that which it says is the cpu thing to change the clock speed but I can't find the profile :S

Comment

Go into the bios (literally the first screen you enter when in the bios) and click f12, should show a screen with an option called Aria, or something along those lines, that should be the profile saved by the aria team when over clocking.

Comment

heya, I enter the bios, press f12 the it comes up with load CMOS, then underneath it has profile which is set to default. Is this the right place?

If so how do I change the profile wont let me do anything to change it ;S

p.s. Sorry i'm a noob

Comment

does it only say default???

Comment

believe so

im not 100% sure im in the right place though

Comment

Which motherboard is it? I know that my UD3H doesn't have an option for profiles.
                    ASUS Crosshair VI Hero | AMD Ryzen R7 1700 @ 3.95 GHz | be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 2x8GB @ 3333 MHz C14 | ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 OC | Samsung SM951 256GB NVMe + 2x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB in RAID0 | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 850w | be quiet! Pure Base 600 Tempered Glass | CM Masterkeys Pro L | Logitech G502 | Logitech G920 | ASUS ZenBook UX305F

Comment

Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD3 Intel P67 (Socket 1155) DDR3 PCI-Express Motherboard

Comment

Do you see anything like this when you hit F12 ?

EDIT IN::
                        This is the correct place to be, and you can select a profile by using your up/down arrow keys and hitting enter to load.
                        (then save and reboot).
                        Last edited by Saldash; 27-08-11, 11:10.

Comment

Looks the same but there is only the defualt profile there

Comment

Originally posted by Giantmage View Post
                            Looks the same but there is only the defualt profile there
                            If you had your system pre-overclocked then there should be a second profile, unless your bios has been reset?

Comment

my sytem was overclocked and I have never ever entered the bios since I have had my pc. But when a few weeks after getting my pc I shut it down, came to turn it on, it would power up then 3 secs later shut down again and carry on trying to turn itself on but it wouldnt but the next day after it worked fine and has done since.

EDIT: It was one of the gladiator computers from aria
                              Last edited by Giantmage; 27-08-11, 12:25.

Comment

Working...
                              X