Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aria's custom build service still available?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does 49 + vat include overclocking? and how much can aria overclock the i5 2500k for that price?

Comment

Yes, it does include that.

Whatever you ask for really. 4.6ghz seems to be a good safe bet.

Comment

Apparantly mine failed its overclock testing - hopefully ill get it on Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by TC27 View Post
          Apparantly mine failed its overclock testing - hopefully ill get it on Tuesday.
          It's good that they are being so thorough. The same happened to mine.

Comment

Yeah no probs with the QA testing and that Aria are going to play the 'voltage - multiplyer - folding test' game for me.

Comment

Thanks gbh4.

Does anyone know approximately how long it'll take to deliver a custom pc (as in you picked each and every part)? And do they offer an express delivery option?

On a side note does anyone know if they take payment by 2 cards (certain amount on 1, and rest on the other) at once

Comment

Originally posted by Thequip View Post
                Thanks gbh4.

Does anyone know approximately how long it'll take to deliver a custom pc (as in you picked each and every part)? And do they offer an express delivery option?

On a side note does anyone know if they take payment by 2 cards (certain amount on 1, and rest on the other) at once
                Up to 10 working days to process, build and then ship. Can be quicker if all goes well.

Payment shouldn't be a problem, our system can accommodate at least 2 cards as far as I know =]
                Your rights Read them and learn them.

Originally posted by cold fusion
                That, or the government would just give the vote to people who don't deserve it like criminals, under 18s and women, just to try and encourage more people to vote for them.

Comment

Thanks very much Murf, can't wait for pay day now

Comment

Working day 13 now for me.

I understand the delay is caused because of stability problems with the overclock and I am happy for the guys to get it sorted before its shipped.

Anyway I am hopeful it will ship today....

Comment

Working...
                    X