X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C. Subway over the dashboard.
    Back up and running fully

Comment

c) the admincat was driving back from lunch, had to brake hard and his Subway sandwich hit and exploded all over his dashboard

Comment

a) Josh bought moisturiser and Nicci laughed at him

Comment

d) Stewpotz connected a load of Aria network systems... but didnt actually patch them in server side

Comment

e) andyn spent a great deal of time trying to connect to a server that was actually switched off
            Case: NZXT Gamma PSU: Corsair 600W Mainboard: MSI P67A-C43 CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K 3.30GHz @ 4.20GHz Memory: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz (PC3-12800) Cooling: CoolIT ECO A.L.C R120 2x 120mm Arctic Cooling F12 Fans Push & Pull Config, 2x 120mm Blue LED Fans Graphics: Geforce GTX 980 Internal Storage: 2x60GB OCZ Agility 3 in Raid0, 1TB Western Digital Caviar Black (6Gbps)

Comment

c) the admincat was driving back from lunch, had to brake hard and his Subway sandwich hit and exploded all over his dashboard

Comment

b) a security guard said I smelled like a 'mens locker room'

Comment

e) andyn spent a great deal of time trying to connect to a server that was actually switched off

I've done the same with so many devices!
                  :: Intel Core i5 4670k :: 8GB Corsair Vengeance :: MSI Z87-G45 ::
                  MSI R9 290X Gaming Edition :: Windows 7 Home Premium x64

Comment

d) Stewpotz connected a load of Aria network systems... but didnt actually patch them in server side
                    ASUS Crosshair VI Hero | AMD Ryzen R7 1700 @ 3.95 GHz | be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 2x8GB @ 3333 MHz C14 | ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 OC | Samsung SM951 256GB NVMe + 2x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB in RAID0 | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 850w | be quiet! Pure Base 600 Tempered Glass | CM Masterkeys Pro L | Logitech G502 | Logitech G920 | ASUS ZenBook UX305F

Comment

• c) the admincat was driving back from lunch, had to brake hard and his Subway sandwich hit and exploded all over his dashboard
                      i5 2500k/16 gig DDR3 1600 Corsair Vengence LP/Asus P8H77-V-LE/EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked ACX 2.0/Intel X25-V 40gig/SoundBlaster Omni/NZXT Phantom 530 Case/BenQ G2222HDL/G15 Keyboard v1/ Roccat Kone XTC/Windows 10 Pro

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Biodoid

Comment

• Shame on you :
                        b) a security guard said I smelled like a 'mens locker room'

Comment

• a) Josh bought moisturiser and Nicci laughed at him

Comment

PC: Intel Core i5 3570k @ 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI, 2 x 4 GB Corsair XMS3 1333MHz, XFX 7870 LE.
                            Laptop: Lenovo ThinkPad X220 - IntelCore i5 2520M @ 2.5Ghz, 4GB RAM

Comment

Comment

• b) a security guard said I smelled like a 'mens locker room'
                                4960x@4.7 | 16Gb@2400 | R9 290 | Custom W/C

Comment

Working...
                                X