Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want all of them to be true...

But I'm going with

e) andyn spent a great deal of time trying to connect to a server that was actually switched off
    Originally posted by coiler
    the trails is where life flows best
    Originally posted by coiler
    Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

c) the admincat was driving back from lunch, had to brake hard and his Subway sandwich hit and exploded all over his dashboard

Please, please let this be true.
      I5 2500K @ 4.7GHz| Maximus IV Extreme | 8GB Predator DDR3 | Crossfire Radeon 5850| BeQuiet! L8 630W | Corsair 700D
      Razer Lachesis | Razer Black Widow

Comment

e) andyn spent a great deal of time trying to connect to a server that was actually switched off
        Thermaltake Element s - Q6600 @ 3.6ghz @ 1.48V - Corsair H50 - 6GB RAM - GTX260 192Core @ 729/1458/1224 - ATI 3450 - Biostar Tpower I45 - Corsair Force 60GB SSD - Samsung f3 500GB apps - Xigmatek 700W NRP-PC702 - 3x 17inch screens - windows 7 64bit

Comment

c) the admincat was driving back from lunch, had to brake hard and his Subway sandwich hit and exploded all over his dashboard
          Main Rig:- A case with a Windows phone inside, can you call that a PC?

Comment

Earlier this week I spent 30 mins pinging and trying to ssh into a server only to realise I had changed the IP earlier.
            Desktop: Intel i5-4690K | 16GB DDR3 | Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI | EVGA GTX 660 3GB | Windows 10
            Server 0: Gen8 HP Microserver | Proxmox Hypervisor Server 1: Gen8 HP Microserver | FreeNAS

Comment

I do this all the time to my server at home

Comment

d) Stewpotz connected a load of Aria network systems... but didnt actually patch them in server side

Comment

d) Stewpotz connected a load of Aria network systems... but didnt actually patch them in server side

Comment

a) Josh bought moisturiser and Nicci laughed at him
                    Intel i5 3570k - ASRock Z77E-ITX - Corsair H100i - Exceleram 8GB 1600MHz - 2x Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB SSD - Samsung 840EVO 1TB SSD - Asus 960 Strix - Silverstone 500W SFX-L - NCASE M1 - Dell U2414H
                    Lenovo Yoga 11S - Intel i3 3229Y - 128GB SSD - Intel HD4000 - 11.6" IPS Screen

Comment

Main Rig: A8 7670k @4.5GHz // Gigabyte F2A88-XM D3H // 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400MHz // Sapphire Nitro R9 380 // Samsung 850 250GB // Samsung F3 500GB // EVGA SuperNOVA 550 G2 // Dell U2312HM // Zowie EC2
                      Dell Inspiron 15 Special Edition:
                      i7 3612QM // 6GB RAM // 7730M // Samsung 840 250GB // Backlit K/B // 1080p Panel // Soundblaster Evo Wireless

Comment

Comment

b) a security guard said I smelled like a 'mens locker room'

Comment

8gb Geil BlackDragon RAM | Radeon 7850 2GB | i7 860 @2.8ghz | ASUS Maximus III Extreme

Comment

Comment

Makes sense
                                The North will never forget!

Comment

Working...
                                X