X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the many people who answered e)

i-find-your-lack-of-faith-disturbing-3.png

Comment

• Don't worry. I have complete faith that you managed to connect to it in the end!

Comment

• "Keep calm and stay on target!", eh, andyn?
        Creator of the Retr0bright Wiki - www.retr0bright.wikispaces.com and Admin at www.amibay.com - the retro computer trading forum - and Bigian88's Dad.....

Comment

• So was that a case of the answer was e, or the answer was not e xD

Comment

• haha i cant remember is A is correct or not.. sounds like something that could happen.. i laugh at him for having both his ears pierced
            Originally posted by gavbon
            Your a woman, we all know your boss really

Comment

• Originally posted by Traldera View Post
              So was that a case of the answer was e, or the answer was not e xD
              This

*bump*
              NZXT H440 Matte Black and Red | Corsair HX1000i | ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz | Corsair H100i v2 | 1080 GTX Founders Edition | 32gb Avexir Blitz DDR4 3600MHz | Samsung 950 PRO NVMe M.2 512 GB | 3TB Western Digital Red | Dell S2716DG | SteelSeries Sensei | Corsair Vengeance K90 | Corsair Vengeance 1500 / Gigaworks T40

Comment

• LOL

e) andyn spent a great deal of time trying to connect to a server that was actually switched off

If that's true I will LOL so hard..

"WHY IZ THIZ NOT WORKIN!!..." *access error.. "WTF...." "RAGE..." *re-enter details.. "OMG WTF. FFFS..." 2hrs later, confused, wrists cut.. *calls server company.. "Sorry we turned it off..." ......... MOTHERF...
                TheOBLONG

Lian Li PC-V355A Silver w/ 2x Noctua NF-S12A FLX & 1x Noctua NF-R8 | i7-3930K OC @ 4.20GHz w/ Noctua NH-L12 | MSI X79MA-GD45 | MSI HAWK GTX 760 OC | 32GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1866MHz CL10 | 4x 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 460W Seasonic X-460FL Fanless| Sound Blaster Z | 450Mbps Dual Band Wi-Fi | Samsung Blu-ray | Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Add my Steam: _rawz
                Add my Origin: RawZ050

Comment

• it was....

with a rather burly security guard. worrying

Comment

• so this was the deep heat menthol aroma that was filtering through the aria aircon system all last week, I thought a sauna had been installed in the flat!

I suspect Robin had a 72 hours wowcrap sesh and didn't move from his chair = back fail
                    Originally posted by Aaron
                    I want those sweet cherries

Comment

• yes, it is true i had a bad back and was bathing in Deep Heat... seemed to be most attractive to burly men....

Comment

• Winner!

Originally posted by mfmcgreal View Post
                        a security guard said I smelled like a 'mens locker room'

Comment

Working...
                        X