Wednesday Competition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***CLOSED*** Wednesday Competition

Sorry we have been mega busy of late... with RawZ systems flying off the shelves combined with pt's deals we have had a nutty few days.

So which one of the following fails is true....

a) Josh bought moisturiser and Nicci laughed at him

b) a security guard said I smelled like a 'mens locker room'

c) the admincat was driving back from lunch, had to brake hard and his Subway sandwich hit and exploded all over his dashboard

d) Stewpotz connected a load of Aria network systems... but didnt actually patch them in server side

e) andyn spent a great deal of time trying to connect to a server that was actually switched off

Answers in by 5pm Thursday... and mystery box awaits the winner! GO!

A.) - there was some moisturised thread a few days back i think?

Comment

c) the admincat was driving back from lunch, had to brake hard and his Subway sandwich hit and exploded all over his dashboard

Comment

e) andyn spent a great deal of time trying to connect to a server that was actually switched off

only due to knowing that feeling....
        posted by scrivz69
        I think I may leave this forum, it seems to be full of the village people.​
        i7 3930K @ 4.2| ASUS X79 Sabertooth | 32GB @ 2133 Copperhead |2 x Gigabyte TITAN SLI |ASUS Xonar DX 7.1 | Samsung 850 500GB SSD | 3TB SATA Drive | H100i WC | Corsair RM1000 | HAF X |40 inch Benq 2560x1440 IPS

Comment

--
          Fractal R4 (shhh!) 3570k, z77x-d3h, 16gb, R9-270X, 240gb SSD, 2tb mirror w/ 60gb cache drive

Comment

Thats's something I could see myself doing lol
            GIVE PEAS A CHANCE

Comment

Originally posted by Robin View Post
              d) Stewpotz connected a load of Aria network systems... but didnt actually patch them in server side
              I may or may not have overheard someone talking about this.

Although, I may or may not be lying.

Equally, I may or may not be trying to double bluff you so no-one else goes for this option
              Corsair 600T | Asus Sabertooth Z77 ATX | Intel i5-3570k | Corsair H100i | Corsair Vengeance LP Black 16GB | EVGA GTX670 2GB | Mushkin Chronos 240GB

Comment

All your spoon are belong to us

Comment

Its happened to me before so I can easily see it happening to someone else

Comment

Gigabyte Z77-UP7 : Intel Core i7 3770k @4.2ghz : 16GB Kingston Corsair Vengence 1800mhz : Mushkin 480GB Cronons + OCZ 120GB Vertex 2E SSD : 640GB WD : Corsair HX 850W : GTX Blackice 360 rad Rasa CPU block: Gigabyte R9 290: Coolermaster HAF X :Logitech G15 + G500

Comment

andyn fails ftw

"Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
                      Plato

Comment

My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

Has to be.
                          Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.

15 2500k | H60 Cooler | 8GB RAM | GTX 660 Direct CU II OC

Comment

b) a security guard said I smelled like a 'mens locker room'

All of these are plausible, but with how busy you have been recently, I think this is most likely the correct answer.

Check out my latest Steam Workshop creations here

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X