No announcement yet.

What is this I don't even...competition - winner *Toonshorty*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A message from the RSPCGC (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Graphic Cards) - look at this card... this is just one of many graphic cards that has been uncared for and wrongly fitted... by just giving as little 2.50 a week, cards like this one will be well looked after and will be played with all the time... so what are you waiting for, call now and even get a free copy for crysis 1

Intel I5 2500K | MSI GD65 | 16GB Blackline | Asus GTX 560Ti DirectCU II | Corsair A70 | Samsung SSD 250GB + 1TB Samsung F3 | Corsair RM650W | Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl | Windows 8 Pro + Ubuntu 14.04

Comment

I said "I don't condone the use of plastic protection" not "Use a plastic condom for protection"!
      I've not failed. I've just found 10.000 ways that don't work!
      Dave Burnett

Comment

Comment

Gigabyte "Osmosis" cards.
          Just look at the awesome new features!:
          1. Our gigabyte scientists* have harnessed the power of "Osmosis" to allow data transfer via touch!
          2. Extreme safety - Sharp edges covered by plastic, Heat tested to over 30c!!!! (thats over 9000 gigaheats!) **
          3. Compatable with ALL gigabyte motherboards powered by 'plant-tech' (TM) ***
          4. Easy to fit****
          5. Available in all good stockists*****
          6. Eco friendly, super hyper dynamic energy saver!******

All this in one great new Graphics card!!! Order today!!!*******

Small print:

*=May not strictly be scientists, but they did have labcoats and spectacles.
          **= Gigaheat is a new Gigabyte(tm) term and has no real world equivalent (Any temprature can be assumed to be over 9000 gigaheats)
          ***= Plant-tech still in development, ETA is around HL2 episode 3 release date (or 2033 for when metro becomes reality)
          ****= Very easy to fit. May not work without supercooling to allow superconductor properties to work...
          *****= As long as thats Aria, oh and they only have the 1 'mockup' version that wont actually work*******
          ******= This is a lie, but it's ok, because we say so here!
          *******= When we say it wont work, well it would, but you need to take the plastic off.. and that means sharp edges.. and that makes us liable...So we dont recommend it.. (and it may invalidate your warranty********)
          ********=You dont have a warranty, this is a test item.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/smellyferret

Comment

Gigabyte 990FXA-UD5.AMD FX8150 @3.5Ghz. 8Gb Mushkin Redline, MSI 7950 TFIII BE, 120Gb Mushkin Chronos + 256Gb Crucial M4 + 2x2Tb F3 Spinpoint Eco-Greens + 1x 3Tb Seagate. Antec 900 Watt PSU . Windows 10 Pro

Comment

they must have been told to always use protection......

Comment

Comment

And a personal favourite of mine lol

8gb Geil BlackDragon RAM | Radeon 7850 2GB | i7 860 @2.8ghz | ASUS Maximus III Extreme

Comment

The moral is: 'Use a better plastic for protection'.

Comment

posted by scrivz69
                      I think I may leave this forum, it seems to be full of the village people.​
                      i7 3930K @ 4.2| ASUS X79 Sabertooth | 32GB @ 2133 Copperhead |2 x Gigabyte TITAN SLI |ASUS Xonar DX 7.1 | Samsung 850 500GB SSD | 3TB SATA Drive | H100i WC | Corsair RM1000 | HAF X |40 inch Benq 2560x1440 IPS

Comment

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming K7. Ryzen 1700. 16GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB. Zotac GTX980ti Amp Omega Edition. Samsung 840 500 GB SSD. WD 1 TB Green. XFX 750w XTR Psu. Creative GIgaworks T20 series 2 speakers. Asus DX 7.1. Phanteks Enthoo ATX Glass case. iiyama G-master GE2788HS Monitor. Cyborg V7. TT Theron mouse.

Comment

"Less Is More"

Comment

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I don't think thats a finger lol.

Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming K7. Ryzen 1700. 16GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB. Zotac GTX980ti Amp Omega Edition. Samsung 840 500 GB SSD. WD 1 TB Green. XFX 750w XTR Psu. Creative GIgaworks T20 series 2 speakers. Asus DX 7.1. Phanteks Enthoo ATX Glass case. iiyama G-master GE2788HS Monitor. Cyborg V7. TT Theron mouse.

Comment

'You think this is a fail? Wait until you see the mother board I jammed it into!'

Comment

Aria: "We found the problem you left the plastic cover on..."

Customer: "No, no, no. You're supposed to keep the plastic on, If you take it off it'll get an ESD! and I am not letting my graphics card get a ESD! What do you take me for an ​idiot!"

Comment

Working...
                                X