Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***CLOSED*** Mondayyyyy!

Here's Monday!

Everyone is full of energy this morning. Which is odd. My monday started as it usually does... with problem(s)

What issue was the first to hit me this morning?

a) A security camera had broke

b) Warehouse shutters jammed shut

c) Systems has tripped the power again because of some insane RawZ overclock

d) Finance Director dropped his laptop, smashing it.

e) File Server decided to stop serving files and started to lurk unresponsive to requests

f) all of the above

Answers in by 10am tomorrow...

bWFpbmltYWdlcy9tdXNoa2luMTAwMGdvbGRfMjUwLmpwZw==.jpg

Very large power supply for the winner!

1000W Mushkin Joule 80PLUS Gold Power Supply

The Mushkin Joule Series is the Caesar of PSUs. Designed for the most demanding systems, the Joule Series offers significant amounts of power at extremely high efficiency. Enthusiasts, gamers and system builders alike will enjoy the Joule Series' versatility and attractive price.

GO!

f) all of the above.... thats one crap morning for you if true!! lol

Comment

Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming K7. Ryzen 1700. 16GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB. Zotac GTX980ti Amp Omega Edition. Samsung 840 500 GB SSD. WD 1 TB Green. XFX 750w XTR Psu. Creative GIgaworks T20 series 2 speakers. Asus DX 7.1. Phanteks Enthoo ATX Glass case. iiyama G-master GE2788HS Monitor. Cyborg V7. TT Theron mouse.

Comment

f) all of the above

Comment

e) File Server decided to stop serving files and started to lurk unresponsive to requests
          i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

f) all of the above
            Gigabyte Z77-UP7 : Intel Core i7 3770k @4.2ghz : 16GB Kingston Corsair Vengence 1800mhz : Mushkin 480GB Cronons + OCZ 120GB Vertex 2E SSD : 640GB WD : Corsair HX 850W : GTX Blackice 360 rad Rasa CPU block: Gigabyte R9 290: Coolermaster HAF X :Logitech G15 + G500

Comment

F) all of the above, bad Monday morning.

Comment

f) all of the above
                The Cake is a lie. The Cake is a lie
                Old Rig: http://www.overclock.net/lists/display/view/id/3103473. (Profile Rig).
                Server: Will Upload Specs Soon
                New Rig: http://www.overclock.net/lists/display/view/id/4450375. (Main Rig).

Comment

Comment

Comment

f) all of the above
                      I am not losing weight! I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of finding it again!

Growing old is inevitable. Growing up is optional

Comment

Awesome.
                        The banter bus has stopped rolling - 23/06/16

Comment

Comment

AND NO ONE GETS PAID UNTIL IT'S FIXED!!!!

Just for funsies
                            Gigabyte 990FXA-UD5.AMD FX8150 @3.5Ghz. 8Gb Mushkin Redline, MSI 7950 TFIII BE, 120Gb Mushkin Chronos + 256Gb Crucial M4 + 2x2Tb F3 Spinpoint Eco-Greens + 1x 3Tb Seagate. Antec 900 Watt PSU . Windows 10 Pro

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X