Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Write a Review - Win a Crucial m4 256GB SSD!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***CLOSED*** Write a Review - Win a Crucial m4 256GB SSD!

Hi Guys,

With reference to this thread - http://forums.aria.co.uk/showthread....e-want-to-Know!

We want you to write a review this month at Trust Pilot HERE.

Please be honest. While a nice review is great to read, we appreciate feedback where we can improve as we always are. If theres nothing bad to say and you've had some great experience shopping with us then awesome - I'm sure the guys here will be happy to see some positive feedback. While posting good feedback on the forums is always lovely to see, we feel people outside Aria will never see your wonderful comments if any.

As a thank you, not only are we giving each of you a free gift of your choosing as per normal (see link above), but we are picking at random one lucky person who will get a 256GB SSD FREE next month!

All you need to do is register at Trust Pilot, write a review about us, and then email the link of your review to prize@aria.co.uk and we'll pick someone at random at the end of the month.

CLOSING DATE - 29th Feb, 2012!

Thank you.
    TheOBLONG

Lian Li PC-V355A Silver w/ 2x Noctua NF-S12A FLX & 1x Noctua NF-R8 | i7-3930K OC @ 4.20GHz w/ Noctua NH-L12 | MSI X79MA-GD45 | MSI HAWK GTX 760 OC | 32GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1866MHz CL10 | 4x 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 460W Seasonic X-460FL Fanless| Sound Blaster Z | 450Mbps Dual Band Wi-Fi | Samsung Blu-ray | Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Add my Steam: _rawz
    Add my Origin: RawZ050

What happens if you have already done this but just before this was announced? i wrote a review two days ago about my experience, so is that ok?

Comment

Can't work out how to get a link for my review :/

Also why are you in the software category?

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk View Post
        What happens if you have already done this but just before this was announced? i wrote a review two days ago about my experience, so is that ok?
        Also, when you say post the link how do you mean? I posted the review page with my name but i have only just realised if i click the name it shows my individual post. Should i send another email? (cause i alread sent 2 cause i ballsed the firstone up by not including my address for the gift)

Comment

Done, would much prefer a single drive to my double 128's, so if I was picked I'd give both of my 128's away on here

Comment

Done... Need the SSD space over my dying external harddrive which is extremely slow
            The North will never forget!

Comment

Originally posted by RawZ View Post
              Hi Guys,

With reference to this thread - http://forums.aria.co.uk/showthread....e-want-to-Know!

We want you to write a review this month at Trust Pilot HERE.

Please be honest. While a nice review is great to read, we appreciate feedback where we can improve as we always are. If theres nothing bad to say and you've had some great experience shopping with us then awesome - I'm sure the guys here will be happy to see some positive feedback. While posting good feedback on the forums is always lovely to see, we feel people outside Aria will never see your wonderful comments if any.

As a thank you, not only are we giving each of you a free gift of your choosing as per normal (see link above), but we are picking at random one lucky person who will get a 256GB SSD FREE next month!

All you need to do is register at Trust Pilot, write a review about us, and then email the link of your review to prize@aria.co.uk and we'll pick someone at random at the end of the month.

CLOSING DATE - 29th Feb, 2012!

Thank you.
              WOWZAS! :O
              Amazing comps as ever keep it up

Added after 4 minutes:

I would do this but I haven't ordered anything yet and will have to wait until May to order my new stuff
              Last edited by Jacksb4; 12-02-12, 10:39.
              I5 2500K @ 4.7GHz| Maximus IV Extreme | 8GB Predator DDR3 | Crossfire Radeon 5850| BeQuiet! L8 630W | Corsair 700D
              Razer Lachesis | Razer Black Widow

Comment

Just written a review, already recently got a prize from writing a review on another site but guessing i can enter for the competition as i have written one on trust pilot now
                I'm down as Ali on it thanks guys

Comment

super mega giveaway there.

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

What happens if i already got a free gift before for writing a review, Do i get another? Not looking to get another gift but just wondering.
                    "They're gonna find out
                    I don't know who they are or what they're gonna find out
                    But they're gonna find out
                    And it's gonna be over real quick"

Comment

Does the iFix service count? (of we review that)
                      Custom Build

Comment

Done. Put a link to my review profile in the email as I couldn't see any way to link to the single review itself?

Comment

If you've already written a review at Trust Pilot this month and emailed the link into us, then you have already entered.
                          TheOBLONG

Lian Li PC-V355A Silver w/ 2x Noctua NF-S12A FLX & 1x Noctua NF-R8 | i7-3930K OC @ 4.20GHz w/ Noctua NH-L12 | MSI X79MA-GD45 | MSI HAWK GTX 760 OC | 32GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1866MHz CL10 | 4x 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 460W Seasonic X-460FL Fanless| Sound Blaster Z | 450Mbps Dual Band Wi-Fi | Samsung Blu-ray | Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Add my Steam: _rawz
                          Add my Origin: RawZ050

Comment

That SSD is so nice

Looks like my review for the free gift just went in at the right time

Comment

Just write a review. The prize is really awesome!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X