Weekend Competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***CLOSED*** Weekend Competition

Right.... Describe your weekend plans in a few sentences and you must use all of the following words in any order: games leather towel farce Aria Forum pies motherboard Rules: No rudeness! One entry per forum member No word limit, but avoid walls of text Best efforts in by Monday 10am We will be looking for imagination, humour, geekiness, failness or anything that makes us laugh and/or cry Prizes will be for the winners to choose whatever they wish from the stocklist up to the following value: 1st Prize - up to 70 2nd Prize- up to 50 3rd Prize - up to 30 GO!

This weekend I plan on investing in a company that sells pies on the Aria Forum. I hope to make a fortune so that I can buy a new motherboard and a posh, fancy leather towel (since I'm an upper class businessmen with my pie investment). Since I now have lots of money I will start a game development company making real PC games, none of this console porting farce. I will then get a haircut to please the might Robin.

Meh, all in a weekends work.

Comment

Correction: the mighty* Robin.

Comment

So i'm seeing The Thing at the cinema tonight, Aaron thinks its in reference to my girlfriend, but if he saw her he would stop eating a load of pies and dress up in leather for some "games".

As my missus will be busy, i'll have plenty of time to browse on the Aria Forum, looking for that picture of Martin using a motherboard as a towel.

On Sunday i shall think of something witty to type for this but why i'm entering i don't know as these competitions are a bit of a farce and i never win.

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

this weekend im going to be playing my games while dressed in my leather towel whilst tuned into the aria forums eating my steak pies i just hope it wont turn into a farce like the last time when i dropped my pie all over my motherboard resulting in a blown computer and a fortune spent at aria

Comment

tonight the missus has hone to see rhianna so im gonna have a nice hot bath and parade around the house in just a towel with my belly hangin over, looks like ive ate all the pies. then im gonna put my old HDD into my motherboard to install some old backed up games cos i tried playing them from my second OS and it was a complete Farce.....
            tomorrow im going to set up my spare computer on my TV so i can sit confy on my leather settee and browse the Aria Forum so the missus cant watch her soaps

Comment

The weekend to do list:
              1: Play games on my outdated PC
              2: Watch movies from the comfort of my leather sofa
              3: Get frustrated and through in the towel
              4: Contemplate on this weekends competition farce
              5: Visit Aria Forum daily to see better entries that make mine look inferior
              6: Remember not to eat pies because they make me fat
              7: Turn on my motherboard LED effect and have a disco!!!!

Comment

My weekend consists of a few things really. In fact, starting right now I happen to be eating pies (yes, that's plural) and chips, because I'm a greedy guts (friday night tradition as well). After stuffing my face, (and no doubt having to wash and dry it (with a fresh towel) too), I'll be unpacking my motherboard, CPU, fans etc to start my build! I've promised a few people on the Aria Forum that I'll be taking quite a few pics of the build as I go along. It's been almost 2 weeks since I sold my old system and I'm suffering serious games withdrawal, specifically Skyrim and LoL.

Tomorrow however, not so great. I'm being sent off to King's Lynn to look over some vehicles and they've given me twice as much to do as last time, which is an absolute farce as I still only got home at 6 then...

Finally, to sum it up, my Sunday will no doubt involve copious amounts of leather attire, go with that where you will....

Comment

Well, this weekend I'll be laying off the PIES because I'm having a christmas photo taken with my siblings for my MOTHERBOARD, well, she will be bored by the picture no doubt....maybe I should get dressed up in LEATHER .....or just wear a TOWEL? It's all a bit of a FARCE really imo, I'd rather just chill and read the ARIA FORUMS and maybe play some GAMES to justify the cost of the mobo/cpu/ram I just bought from aria
                  Originally posted by {SAS}TB
                  Also gives me the chance to probe around the wife's rear end

Comment

This weekend I'll be playing as many games of Battlefield 3 as possible so the Aria Forum team can crush the inferior opposition in the upcoming match. I'll be spending the whole weekend with my backside parked on my leather gaming chair with nothing but a stack of pies for sustenance. My motherboard will be getting a good workout to ensure the oppositions performance is a farce and they throw in the towel before we even get going.

Comment

Oh dear.. giggling already

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Comment

This weeked I will probably throw in the towel on games as the Aria forum has not sent me any free motherboards yet. So instead I will have to get stuck on my leather sofa after eating too many pie. Although I hope to be atleast a little productive and learn what the word farce means.
                        Intel i5 3570k - ASRock Z77E-ITX - Corsair H100i - Exceleram 8GB 1600MHz - 2x Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB SSD - Samsung 840EVO 1TB SSD - Asus 960 Strix - Silverstone 500W SFX-L - NCASE M1 - Dell U2414H
                        Lenovo Yoga 11S - Intel i3 3229Y - 128GB SSD - Intel HD4000 - 11.6" IPS Screen

Comment

What was i going to do this weekend? My memory isnt that good... i always forget and lose my train of thought. My friends tell me i should get it checked out but.... what was I doing? Sorry my memory is not that good.. This weekedn! Thats right! Well after the farce of last week's competition I was gearing up to make a picture to destroy everyone. But now I find out it's a writing comp... im not good at those... my memory isnt that good so I cant plan too much and forget what im writing. I should throw in the towel I guess and just go play
                          some games. My friend told me of this awesome one with these tasty looking pies, but I misheard him and he said “not pies you idiot... spies!” what would you have a game about pies?” Well it made me hungry... so I kinda missed out on what he said. Kinda like the time I tugged on his couch cause he said pull the leather... I didnt realise he meant the switch type of lever. What was I saying? Oh thats right.. this weekend. Probabably just games and might look think about checking outaria for...um.... what was I gonna look for? Damn this memory...AH thats it.. .some memory for my motherboard. I could use some. I'll need to try to remember that I need more memory.

Comment

games
                            leather
                            towel
                            farce
                            Aria Forum
                            pies
                            motherboard

Look on the aria forum and probably help someone pick out a motherboard, open up my games list and stick on some skyrim. Craft so much leather armour my player is reaching for the towel. Watch some farce of a movie while eating some pies in barm cakes or some other unhealthy northern foods. Wake up monday to 70 store credit.

Comment

This weekend I'm working behind the bar tonight and tomoz and Derby are on sky this evening so I won't get on the Aria forums much till Sunday. As there's football games on I'm will be subjected to the punters chanting who ate all the pies. An if Derby don't play better this evening the game will be a complete farce. Then when I finally get a spare 5 mins I will be looking at if it may be worth getting a new motherboard and if I do maybe rawz would like to get a towel on my current board with sum ice. Well I better get up as my nephew just scribbled on the leather sofa so gotta clean that before I go work some more instead of blowing people up on metro with my m320 an usas12 lol
                              Gigabyte Z77-UP7 : Intel Core i7 3770k @4.2ghz : 16GB Kingston Corsair Vengence 1800mhz : Mushkin 480GB Cronons + OCZ 120GB Vertex 2E SSD : 640GB WD : Corsair HX 850W : GTX Blackice 360 rad Rasa CPU block: Gigabyte R9 290: Coolermaster HAF X :Logitech G15 + G500

Comment

Working...
                              X