Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***CLOSED*** Win a Gigabyte GA-X58A-OC! Design a new Forum Banner! * Winner * Toonshorty *

Gigabyte GA-X58A-OC

It seems fitting that we give away a grand prize that looks wild for a crazy banner forum competition

Requirements are simple. We need 3 banners from you all, but it is up to you what category you want to do it for. Only choose one category to enter.

EDIT BY AARON - Forum Banner Size: 900x130px

We need banners for:
    • The Aria Forums
    • Free Delivery for Forum Members
    • Latest Deals and News
    The winner will walk away with one awesome and possibly one of the best X58 motherboards there has ever been, not to mention it looks epic!

The two runner-ups will each receive a steam code for the latest and greatest DiRT 3 DirectX 11 title.

The deadline will be 12pm lunchtime Friday 28th October. Plenty of time guys. You're welcome to keep re-submitting to get your banner perfect for us!

Good luck guys!
    Last edited by Aaron; 26-09-11, 17:14.
    TheOBLONG

Lian Li PC-V355A Silver w/ 2x Noctua NF-S12A FLX & 1x Noctua NF-R8 | i7-3930K OC @ 4.20GHz w/ Noctua NH-L12 | MSI X79MA-GD45 | MSI HAWK GTX 760 OC | 32GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1866MHz CL10 | 4x 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 460W Seasonic X-460FL Fanless| Sound Blaster Z | 450Mbps Dual Band Wi-Fi | Samsung Blu-ray | Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Add my Steam: _rawz
    Add my Origin: RawZ050

That would be beautiful in my Utgard!

Where's my photoshop...?

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.

15 2500k | H60 Cooler | 8GB RAM | GTX 660 Direct CU II OC

Comment

What dimensions?

I type 90 WPM, Click Here to try
      i7 3770k @ 4.6ghz | Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H | R9 290| 16GB Ram @ 1600mhz
      Nikon D5100 + Kit Lens + 50mm 1.8G - 16-35mm F4 VR // Ultrasone PRO 2900s - Audio GD NFB-3.1 - Neco Mosfett Amp

Comment

I have an essay for tomorrow...

...what essay...

I'll just run into class shouting "It's not my fault! RawZ was offering an X58A-OC!"

Comment

Count me in.

The banners, do they need to match the sizes of current banners or are you looking at something new. Also are they going in the same locations?

Comment

Dimensions!

Originally posted by Naphta View Post
            What dimensions?
            Sorry!

900x130px.
            TheOBLONG

Lian Li PC-V355A Silver w/ 2x Noctua NF-S12A FLX & 1x Noctua NF-R8 | i7-3930K OC @ 4.20GHz w/ Noctua NH-L12 | MSI X79MA-GD45 | MSI HAWK GTX 760 OC | 32GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1866MHz CL10 | 4x 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 460W Seasonic X-460FL Fanless| Sound Blaster Z | 450Mbps Dual Band Wi-Fi | Samsung Blu-ray | Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Comment

Also, can I ask this too.

Where are the banners going to be used and what size do we need to make them?

Comment

Originally posted by Toonshorty View Post
                Also, can I ask this too.

Where are the banners going to be used and what size do we need to make them?
                As above.

Replacing the current banners.
                TheOBLONG

Comment

Any chance we could get a copy of the Aria logo in its full hi res glory?
                  Play3r | News, Reviews & Competitions

Comment

Will you make any assets available to us? High-res logos and anything else we might need?

Comment

PNG Aria Logo!

Originally posted by FlasH View Post
                      Any chance we could get a copy of the Aria logo in its full hi res glory?
                      Sure!

Attached.
                      TheOBLONG

Comment

Wow, i signed up to the forums as i saw this on the aria FB page I shall be contributing to this for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by manhuntworld View Post
                          Wow, i signed up to the forums as i saw this on the aria FB page I shall be contributing to this for sure.
                          Welcome to the forums

Comment

I'll get the ball rolling with my first design for the forums.

I seem to be addicted to this WP7 style design at the minute.

Comment

what is 900x130px. in cm or mm?

Comment

Working...
                              X