• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coiler View Post
    pm myself
    That's the 217th sign of madness

Comment

just wondering are winners emailed or are the results just posted on the forums?

Comment

They are just posted. You are best served by monitoring the thread once the comp finishes.
        My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

Id quite like to be able to PM someone and claim my prize. I won the other dayyyyyy

Comment

Originally posted by kaisherz View Post
            Id quite like to be able to PM someone and claim my prize. I won the other dayyyyyy
            As you do not have enough posts to PM anybody, I am sure if you PM a moderator, they will be happy to help

Regards

Comment

PM Robin

Comment

Originally posted by mrnothersan View Post
                As you do not have enough posts to PM anybody, I am sure if you PM a moderator, they will be happy to help

Regards
                Oh the irony.

You need 5 posts to PM. Make some nice useful comments and it will kick in after about an hour.
                My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

Working...
                X