Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I trashed the network cab box, caption comp...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***CLOSED*** I trashed the network cab box, caption comp...

TO WIN

NZXT H440 Mid Tower Gaming Case

OR

750W Corsair RM Series 80PLUS Gold Modular Power Supply

One of our forums members lost the key to his network cab box, the only way in involved a blunt instrument

Caption/photoshop/paintbrush the pic for comedy value. Office fav wins! Enter as many times as you like!

edit: ALSO DIP IN THE MYSTERY DRAWER FOR THE BEST ATTEMPT TO "FIX" THE DAMAGE IN PAINT/PHOTOSHOP
    Attached Files
    Originally posted by Aaron
    I want those sweet cherries

You want us to post phot of box?

All your spoon are belong to us

Comment

Batman Doesn't Take NO For An Answer.

Just A Quick Edit
      Corsair 200R Windowed/Intel i5 2500k 3.6Ghz/Asus P8Z68 V Gen3/
      8Gb 1600kHz Vengeance Ram/1Gb Nvidia Geforce GTX 560/160Gb HDD (x2)/WD Mainstream 1TB HDD

Comment

Im crap when it comes to anything Arty Farty ......but...nice case is nice...so worth a stab!!!... dont mock me too much...

posted by scrivz69
        I think I may leave this forum, it seems to be full of the village people.​
        i7 3930K @ 4.2| ASUS X79 Sabertooth | 32GB @ 2133 Copperhead |2 x Gigabyte TITAN SLI |ASUS Xonar DX 7.1 | Samsung 850 500GB SSD | 3TB SATA Drive | H100i WC | Corsair RM1000 | HAF X |40 inch Benq 2560x1440 IPS

Comment

Comment

I may do more later. For now:

Desktop: Intel i5-4690K | 16GB DDR3 | Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI | EVGA GTX 660 3GB | Windows 10
            Server 0: Gen8 HP Microserver | Proxmox Hypervisor Server 1: Gen8 HP Microserver | FreeNAS

Comment

Originally posted by coiler View Post
              One of our forums members lost the key to his network cab box, the only way in involved a blunt instrument
              Could they not have just tried the flathead screwdriver in the lock approach that the rest of us use when we get to a customer site and find they have no keys for their cabinet?
              Removed my picture as I have now sold it all

Comment

You were only supposed to........
                I've not failed. I've just found 10.000 ways that don't work!
                Dave Burnett

Comment

"Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
                  Plato

Comment

Comment

via Imgflip Meme Maker

Added after 2 minutes:

Last edited by TheMadDutchDude; 09-10-14, 03:27.
                      ASUS Crosshair VI Hero | AMD Ryzen R7 1700 @ 3.95 GHz | be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 2x8GB @ 3333 MHz C14 | ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 OC | Samsung SM951 256GB NVMe + 2x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB in RAID0 | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 850w | be quiet! Pure Base 600 Tempered Glass | CM Masterkeys Pro L | Logitech G502 | Logitech G920 | ASUS ZenBook UX305F

Comment

ive had to open these without keys for years at work, never once have i caused that much damage, you can easily pop the door open with a flat head screw driver lol

Comment

What's the deadline on this? Need the case but I'm away, so not much access to t'internet!
                          NZXT H440 Matte Black and Red | Corsair HX1000i | ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz | Corsair H100i v2 | 1080 GTX Founders Edition | 32gb Avexir Blitz DDR4 3600MHz | Samsung 950 PRO NVMe M.2 512 GB | 3TB Western Digital Red | Dell S2716DG | SteelSeries Sensei | Corsair Vengeance K90 | Corsair Vengeance 1500 / Gigaworks T40

Comment

ALSO DIP IN THE MYSTERY DRAWER FOR THE BEST ATTEMPT TO "FIX" THE DAMAGE IN PAINT/PHOTOSHOP

Originally posted by Bravetart View Post
                            What's the deadline on this? Need the case but I'm away, so not much access to t'internet!

1 week running for approx
                            Originally posted by Aaron
                            I want those sweet cherries

Comment

Fixed!

Comment

Working...
                              X