Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mid week mystery comp 3......................................?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's no good, I needed to slant it to get my headset cables out of the Xonar

Comment

• WHERE ARE MY BEFORE PICS!!!!

PICS PICS PICS
      Originally posted by Aaron
      I want those sweet cherries

Comment

• I'll do a full before/after with pics, you can wait and twiddle your thumbs like everyone else

Comment

• Originally posted by PhillipM View Post
          I'll do a full before/after with pics, you can wait and twiddle your thumbs like everyone else
          If only he did stick to twiddling his thumbs when bored. Unfortunately he's more likely to start building a Christmas tree out of Tassimo coffee discs for some insane end of year competition...

All your spoon are belong to us

Comment

• Originally posted by RandomPC View Post
            If only he did stick to twiddling his thumbs when bored. Unfortunately he's more likely to start building a Christmas tree out of Tassimo coffee discs for some insane end of year competition...
            Don't give him ideas....
            Originally posted by {SAS}TB
            Also gives me the chance to probe around the wife's rear end

Comment

• Originally posted by RandomPC View Post
              "I've hidden a Tassimo disc somewhere in the UK, where is it? Enter below"

Comment

• Originally posted by PhillipM View Post
                I'll do a full before/after with pics, you can wait and twiddle your thumbs like everyone else
                These are the twiddling thumbs which are sending out your prize though OH DEAR!

Originally posted by Aaron
                I want those sweet cherries

Comment

• Ah well, the faster you send it, the faster the pics will turn up

Comment

Working...
                  X