Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Middle of March Competition!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thankyou , just wonderings, are there 3 drawers of doom, or 3 items in the drawer or one item that will be cut up into 3 pieces

    Comment


    • Congrats guys

      "Finally, we will access, disclose and preserve personal data, including your content (such as the content of your emails, other private communications or files in private folders), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary"
      - EPIC EULA M$ !...... thanks, but no thanks! - GWX Control Panel

      Comment


      • Originally posted by preezt View Post
        Thankyou , just wonderings, are there 3 drawers of doom, or 3 items in the drawer or one item that will be cut up into 3 pieces
        No you get sent a drawer. Literally

        Comment


        • oh god, don't give coiler ideas

          "Finally, we will access, disclose and preserve personal data, including your content (such as the content of your emails, other private communications or files in private folders), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary"
          - EPIC EULA M$ !...... thanks, but no thanks! - GWX Control Panel

          Comment


          • Originally posted by preezt View Post
            Thankyou , just wonderings, are there 3 drawers of doom, or 3 items in the drawer or one item that will be cut up into 3 pieces

            Cut into 3 pieces you say?


            Originally posted by Aaron
            I want those sweet cherries

            Comment


            • Gratz people! Lets see what the drawer delivers!
              http://steamcommunity.com/id/smellyferret

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Traldera View Post
                No you get sent a drawer. Literally

                Originally posted by Aaron
                I want those sweet cherries

                Comment


                • 1st "Drawer" has been dispatched today , in 3 pieces!!!
                  Originally posted by Aaron
                  I want those sweet cherries

                  Comment


                  • Lol, nothing would surprise me.

                    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming K7. Ryzen 1700. 16GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB. Zotac GTX980ti Amp Omega Edition. Samsung 840 500 GB SSD. WD 1 TB Green. XFX 750w XTR Psu. Creative GIgaworks T20 series 2 speakers. Asus DX 7.1. Phanteks Enthoo ATX Glass case. iiyama G-master GE2788HS Monitor. Cyborg V7. TT Theron mouse.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by scrivz69 View Post
                      Lol, nothing would surprise me.
                      Originally posted by Aaron
                      I want those sweet cherries

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by coiler View Post
                        1st "Drawer" has been dispatched today , in 3 pieces!!!
                        you know, i do hope whatever it was he won, you unpacked, and then shipped the empty box first, followed by the instructions in the post, followed by the actual item wrapped in bubble wrap.


                        The priceless look on his face as the prize arrives in three pieces would far outweigh the additional postage costs

                        "Finally, we will access, disclose and preserve personal data, including your content (such as the content of your emails, other private communications or files in private folders), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary"
                        - EPIC EULA M$ !...... thanks, but no thanks! - GWX Control Panel

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Gunslinger View Post
                          you know, i do hope whatever it was he won, you unpacked, and then shipped the empty box first, followed by the instructions in the post, followed by the actual item wrapped in bubble wrap.


                          The priceless look on his face as the prize arrives in three pieces would far outweigh the additional postage costs
                          Coiler, please take note on excel - next time Gunslinger wins, this must be done to him

                          Comment


                          • i'm going to win again ?...............



                            "Finally, we will access, disclose and preserve personal data, including your content (such as the content of your emails, other private communications or files in private folders), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary"
                            - EPIC EULA M$ !...... thanks, but no thanks! - GWX Control Panel

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X