• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats mate
    Originally posted by coiler
    the trails is where life flows best
    Originally posted by coiler
    Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

grats

Comment

Enjoy let us know what you get!

Comment

congrats Broadsword

"Finally, we will access, disclose and preserve personal data, including your content (such as the content of your emails, other private communications or files in private folders), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary"
          - EPIC EULA M$ !...... thanks, but no thanks! - GWX Control Panel

Comment

Congrats mate

Originally posted by Traldera View Post
            ^ this

Comment

Originally posted by Traldera View Post
              I'll be putting it towards a new Mobo...The little trooper I have right now has been dying slowly over the past year and has lost the onboard NIC, 3 USB ports and fails to recognise the primary drive on a cold boot. Plus it doesn't (being a MATX) have enough SATA ports for my needs any more and doesn't play nice with my 3Tb drive anyway. So I'll be grabbing either a 970A or a 990FXA Gigabyte ATX replacement
              Gigabyte 990FXA-UD5.AMD FX8150 @3.5Ghz. 8Gb Mushkin Redline, MSI 7950 TFIII BE, 120Gb Mushkin Chronos + 256Gb Crucial M4 + 2x2Tb F3 Spinpoint Eco-Greens + 1x 3Tb Seagate. Antec 900 Watt PSU . Windows 10 Pro

Comment

Congratulations Broadsword

Comment

Originally posted by Broadsword1976 View Post
                  I'll be putting it towards a new Mobo...The little trooper I have right now has been dying slowly over the past year and has lost the onboard NIC, 3 USB ports and fails to recognise the primary drive on a cold boot. Plus it doesn't (being a MATX) have enough SATA ports for my needs any more and doesn't play nice with my 3Tb drive anyway. So I'll be grabbing either a 970A or a 990FXA Gigabyte ATX replacement
                  Sounds like this came at just the right time

"Finally, we will access, disclose and preserve personal data, including your content (such as the content of your emails, other private communications or files in private folders), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary"
                  - EPIC EULA M$ !...... thanks, but no thanks! - GWX Control Panel

Comment

Originally posted by Gunslinger View Post
                    Sounds like this came at just the right time
                    Indeed. If I'd won I was only going to buy a cordless mouse for work - hardly anything necessary. So I'm glad the prize went to someone who needed it more

Comment

Originally posted by Broadsword1976 View Post
                      Really? All praise the gods of Excel

It was an interesting comp - lots of the created threads caught my attention, I think Cold Fusion had the most discussed thread and deserves special mention, also Wayneo who approached the remit with uncommon gusto .

Whilst some might have seen this comp as a big spam fest I totally disagree, it was one of those days where it was hard to log off the forum, opinions ventured, lols had, feathers ruffled... I think the whole forum won
                      I thought it was gonna be a massive spamfest and tons of threads with no content, very happy to be proven wrong, was actually really good.

Comment

Congrats Broadsword.
                        Last edited by Bammy; 4 years ago at around teatime.

Comment

Nice one Mr Broadsword!
                          http://steamcommunity.com/id/smellyferret

Comment

congrats Broadsword!
                            CPU: 4670K | CPU COOLER: NH-D14 | MOBO: MSI Z87M-G43 |RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB | GPU: HD4600 | SSD/HDD: Crucial M4 128GB + WD Black 750GB | CASE: Bitfenix Outlaw | PSU: CM Silent Pro Gold 700W | OS: Win7Prox64

Comment

Bah...out of Thanks - Cheers guys
                              Gigabyte 990FXA-UD5.AMD FX8150 @3.5Ghz. 8Gb Mushkin Redline, MSI 7950 TFIII BE, 120Gb Mushkin Chronos + 256Gb Crucial M4 + 2x2Tb F3 Spinpoint Eco-Greens + 1x 3Tb Seagate. Antec 900 Watt PSU . Windows 10 Pro

Comment

Congrats Mr Broad.

Comment

Working...
                                X