Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heatwave Monday forum comp, win store credit!!! Winner *BROADSWORD1976*

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ***CLOSED*** Heatwave Monday forum comp, win store credit!!! Winner *BROADSWORD1976*

    Morning guys,

    To win 50 store credit!!!






    This comp is to encourage some contribution to the forum. Make a new post on the subforum of your choice, something that is of interest to you...

    http://forums.aria.co.uk/forum.php


    No blatant spam posts this will result in a comp ban

    Post the link of the topic you've created here as your answer, to get entered into excel.



    Excel will pick the winner.

    One entry per user.
    Originally posted by Aaron
    I want those sweet cherries

  • #2
    RIP any free time the mods had.

    Comment


    • #3
      This sounds like a good idea
      Originally posted by jointhedotz
      I admit it, it's so damn good! following Alan on the downs, just getting a feel

      Comment


      • #4
        So tempted to start a hot chicks thread.... It's been a long time since I had a Coffey fix (or the inevitable arguments that follow)
        Gigabyte 990FXA-UD5.AMD FX8150 @3.5Ghz. 8Gb Mushkin Redline, MSI 7950 TFIII BE, 120Gb Mushkin Chronos + 256Gb Crucial M4 + 2x2Tb F3 Spinpoint Eco-Greens + 1x 3Tb Seagate. Antec 900 Watt PSU . Windows 10 Pro



        Comment


        • #5
          http://forums.aria.co.uk/showthread....-in-your-pants


          Thats my entry.

          Originally posted by Broadsword1976 View Post
          So tempted to start a hot chicks thread.... It's been a long time since I had a Coffey fix (or the inevitable arguments that follow)

          Yeah dont do it dude, just google images her.

          Freedom isn't free"



          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by coiler View Post
            Morning guys,

            To win 50 store credit!!!






            This comp is to encourage some contribution to the forum. Make a new post on the subforum of your choice, something that is of interest to you...

            http://forums.aria.co.uk/forum.php


            No blatant spam posts this will result in a comp ban

            Post the link of the topic you've created here as your answer, to get entered into excel.



            Excel will pick the winner.
            There are other subforums?


            All your spoon are belong to us

            Comment


            • #7
              Please no coffey spam

              Surely this is the definition of spam though, posting content purely to win a comp?

              notsureifserious.jpg
              Originally posted by coiler
              He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
              Originally posted by BigIan88
              turn off that sexy nonsense
              Originally posted by Salad Soup
              turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

              Comment


              • #8
                http://forums.aria.co.uk/showthread....25#post2462325


                Entry 2, can we have multiple entries?? i dont even read the OP anymore really. INTERESTED!!!!!!! 46.7

                Freedom isn't free"



                Comment


                • #9
                  One entry per user, let me add that to OP You don't need to add the 50 credit comp to thread title either
                  Originally posted by Aaron
                  I want those sweet cherries

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    such discussion.

                    http://forums.aria.co.uk/showthread....-too-much-spam
                    Originally posted by coiler
                    He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
                    Originally posted by BigIan88
                    turn off that sexy nonsense
                    Originally posted by Salad Soup
                    turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by omega View Post
                      Please no coffey spam

                      Surely this is the definition of spam though, posting content purely to win a comp?

                      notsureifserious.jpg

                      Its purely to get the forum a little busier with more contribution and new topics to discuss. Super easy to enter, I can think of hundreds of new topics I could create and a nice prize.
                      Originally posted by Aaron
                      I want those sweet cherries

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        http://forums.aria.co.uk/showthread....o-sub-sections

                        My Entry, Thanks

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          My entry;

                          http://forums.aria.co.uk/showthread....is-your-stance
                          Main Rig: A8 7670k @4.5GHz // Gigabyte F2A88-XM D3H // 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400MHz // Sapphire Nitro R9 380 // Samsung 850 250GB // Samsung F3 500GB // EVGA SuperNOVA 550 G2 // Dell U2312HM // Zowie EC2
                          Dell Inspiron 15 Special Edition:
                          i7 3612QM // 6GB RAM // 7730M // Samsung 840 250GB // Backlit K/B // 1080p Panel // Soundblaster Evo Wireless

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            tada: http://forums.aria.co.uk/showthread....68#post2462368
                            Originally posted by {SAS}TB
                            Also gives me the chance to probe around the wife's rear end

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I'll play:

                              http://forums.aria.co.uk/showthread....66#post2462366


                              All your spoon are belong to us

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X