Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***OPEN*** Facebook Competitions are Back!

Hi Guys,

Those of you who use Facebook are in for a treat - those who don't I suggest you get involved!

Each and EVERY Week we'll be picking ONE lucky Aria Facebook Member who will WIN a product from our Website up to the value of a massive 200!

How to Enter?

Look for the latest Aria posted Facebook Wall Post beginning with - This Week's Facebook Competition

LIKE us (if you haven't already) on Facebook. Click HERE to go to our Facebook Page.
    SHARE the Aria posted Facebook Wall Post to qualify. Failure to do so will void your entry!

Only REPLY to the Wall Post linking to what product you want FREE from our Website up to the value of 200 inc. VAT & Delivery - just the one item only.

Each Monday we'll announce the winner on Facebook and you'll be sent your FREE item within the next 7-10 working days.

Good Luck all!
    TheOBLONG

Lian Li PC-V355A Silver w/ 2x Noctua NF-S12A FLX & 1x Noctua NF-R8 | i7-3930K OC @ 4.20GHz w/ Noctua NH-L12 | MSI X79MA-GD45 | MSI HAWK GTX 760 OC | 32GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1866MHz CL10 | 4x 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 460W Seasonic X-460FL Fanless| Sound Blaster Z | 450Mbps Dual Band Wi-Fi | Samsung Blu-ray | Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Add my Steam: _rawz
    Add my Origin: RawZ050

Thats an unbelievable give away mate!

Comment

Yeh awesome comp

Comment

Awesome! I'll have to find something worthwhile! Can we choose something over 200 and pay the difference, or is it strictly limited to 200 or less?

Comment

Great giveaway, shame I don't like sharing my nerdiness to my friends otherwise I would participate!
          Play3r | News, Reviews & Competitions

Comment

Now this is great. Excellent competition mate. If you select a item that's currently OOS do you still qualify to win? or does the item have to be in stock?
            CPU:Intel I7 3770K 5GHZ |CPU Cooler:Noctua NH D14|RAM:16GB Corsair Vengeance White LP|MB:Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3|GPU:Asus GTX 980 Strix OC|PSU: Corsair AX 750|HDD:2x Corsair 240GB Force GS| 2X WD 2TB Red|Sound Card:Asus Xonar HDAV|Speakers:Sony STR-DN850+Yamaha Speakers+Tannoy TS2.10|Mouse/Keyboard:Corsair K95/M95|Case:Corsair 500R|

Comment

I was wondering about that for the Corsair 180GB SSD...

Comment

Amazing giveaway, but as always i have not won anything in my entire life

Comment

Stunning comp!
                  Originally posted by Aaron
                  I want those sweet cherries

Comment

Are CPU+ Mobo Combos allowed?

Comment

^ I reckon an Aria bundle would count as one choice but I'm not 100% sure.

Fantastic Giveaway guys - I've Shared it with my Facepeeps..
                      Gigabyte 990FXA-UD5.AMD FX8150 @3.5Ghz. 8Gb Mushkin Redline, MSI 7950 TFIII BE, 120Gb Mushkin Chronos + 256Gb Crucial M4 + 2x2Tb F3 Spinpoint Eco-Greens + 1x 3Tb Seagate. Antec 900 Watt PSU . Windows 10 Pro

Comment

Just to be clear - presuming one of us wins, if we get free delivery through the forum, do we need to manually add on the delivery cost to the price of the item or would our delivery 'cost' automatically be what it shows in our shopping basket, which would be zero?

Originally posted by coiler
                        Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

Facebook Comps are back, great work Shared and Liked.

Comment

shared and linkied mouse is next on my "hit-list" of computer parts to upgrade.
                            gradually working my way through a whole new build but aiming to finish up with Mobo, CPU and GPU in the next month..

Comment

Would I be able to ask for a 7850?
                              Main Rig: A8 7670k @4.5GHz // Gigabyte F2A88-XM D3H // 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400MHz // Sapphire Nitro R9 380 // Samsung 850 250GB // Samsung F3 500GB // EVGA SuperNOVA 550 G2 // Dell U2312HM // Zowie EC2
                              Dell Inspiron 15 Special Edition:
                              i7 3612QM // 6GB RAM // 7730M // Samsung 840 250GB // Backlit K/B // 1080p Panel // Soundblaster Evo Wireless

Comment

Working...
                              X