No announcement yet.

NEW 1.99 Next Day Delivery Service!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News - NEW 1.99 Next Day Delivery Service!

Hi Guys,

As we continue our quest in 2013 to bring you new exciting features and changes to the way you shop here at Aria, as of this morning you can now order items from us for 1.99 (+VAT) and get them (usually) the next working day!

Rules to this:
    1. Only applies to items under 30*
    2. Large items are not eligible
    3. Must be less than 750gms

That's it.

While we know our usual DPD next day delivery service with text and email notification is still 6.95+ for everything else (unless ordering outside mainland UK), we hope you guys can make use of this service for smaller items. Previously, you had to pay either 3.99+ or even 6.95+VAT for items that were not worth the high delivery charge. However, this should resolve those issues.

Rather than give you this option and make you wait 2-3 or even 3-5 working days like some of our competitors (and make you pay more than what we are charging now), we are sending them out using the Royal Mail 24-hour service for just 1.99 (plus VAT).

Eligible products include RAM, cables, accessories for HDD/SSD/Cases, Networking products, cooling products, cheap Graphics Cards, cheap HDDs & SSDs, USB Pen drives, SD cards, mice, small keyboards, mouse mats, card readers, print cartridges, software, sound cards etc etc.

You may find that some items are under 30 for example and you would expect 1.99 delivery, but due to the packaging used for that product from the manufacturer, "X" item may not be eligible.

Moreover, the 30* limit isn't set in stone. You may find items that are over 30 (but under 40) that can still be shipped for 1.99 next day. Have a browse around the website for those lucky products.

So that's it guys. We introduced DPD, we gave you Amazon Payments, and now we have a cheap next day delivery service for small low value items.

That's not it though.. Many more changes still to come...

UPDATE:
    Hi Guys,

This is a quick update regarding delivery costs to Ireland (North & ROI).

We have updated the website to allow our NEW 1.99 Next Day Delivery Service to be eligible for Northern Ireland customers too! For more information about our new service, please visit this LINK. This still complies to the same 30, no large item and 750gms limit. This is usually a 24-hour service to Nortern Ireland but please allow 2 working days just in case!

Our DPD 2-Day service is still 11.95 to Northern Ireland, as well as our service to ROI at 26.95. We do realise these costs are quite high at the moment but we are working to bring this down. Please be patient in this matter as we will update you in due course. This is just a message to say, don't worry..(!) We are listening to our friends in Ireland. We will have some more news soon.
    Last edited by RawZ; 08-04-13, 16:42.
    TheOBLONG

Lian Li PC-V355A Silver w/ 2x Noctua NF-S12A FLX & 1x Noctua NF-R8 | i7-3930K OC @ 4.20GHz w/ Noctua NH-L12 | MSI X79MA-GD45 | MSI HAWK GTX 760 OC | 32GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1866MHz CL10 | 4x 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 460W Seasonic X-460FL Fanless| Sound Blaster Z | 450Mbps Dual Band Wi-Fi | Samsung Blu-ray | Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Add my Steam: _rawz
    Add my Origin: RawZ050

Re: NEW 1.99 Next Day Delivery Service!

Excellent news guys keep up the good work.
    Back up and running fully

Comment

Incidentally, check out today's E-Shot (08-04-13) to get an idea of what kind of products are available using this service - http://www.ariapc.co.uk/specialemail3.5/default.aspx
      TheOBLONG

Lian Li PC-V355A Silver w/ 2x Noctua NF-S12A FLX & 1x Noctua NF-R8 | i7-3930K OC @ 4.20GHz w/ Noctua NH-L12 | MSI X79MA-GD45 | MSI HAWK GTX 760 OC | 32GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1866MHz CL10 | 4x 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 460W Seasonic X-460FL Fanless| Sound Blaster Z | 450Mbps Dual Band Wi-Fi | Samsung Blu-ray | Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Add my Steam: _rawz
      Add my Origin: RawZ050

Comment

Excellent news

4770k @ 4.6, XSPC Raystorm, Avexir 4x4GB 2400MHz, ASUS Z87 Maximus Hero VI, Tri-fire 290x/290x/290 Reference EK 290X CSQ Full Nickel Blocks, Alphacool 240 ST-30, Alphacool 360 ST-30, Asus Xonar, Alphacool D5, Corsair AX 1200i, Carbide 540

Comment

another good idea Tom, You guys are really mixing it up this year.
          My RIG: MSI GE62 2QD Apache I7 4720HQ, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SDD + 1TB HDD, GTX 960M 2GB, Windows 10, 15.6" IPS screen.

Comment

Guessing this is RM24 hour (tracked?) - nice one! TBH all you need to do is drop the delivery charges a little lower for forum members and super specials
            PC: Intel Core i5 3570k @ 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI, 2 x 4 GB Corsair XMS3 1333MHz, XFX 7870 LE.
            Laptop: Lenovo ThinkPad X220 - IntelCore i5 2520M @ 2.5Ghz, 4GB RAM

Comment

looking good. will make super specials a lot more tempting

Comment

Would this be included with the Loyal Member's free next day delivery?
                Play3r | News, Reviews & Competitions

Comment

Originally posted by FlasH View Post
                  Would this be included with the Loyal Member's free next day delivery?
                  I think that will currently go via the usual DPD route by default.

Comment

Superb news

Originally posted by benzeman View Post
                    Guessing this is RM24 hour (tracked?) - nice one! TBH all you need to do is drop the delivery charges a little lower for forum members and super specials

WSS are loss leaders though in majority of cases, not viable to give FOC carriage too
                    Originally posted by Aaron
                    I want those sweet cherries

Comment

Originally posted by RawZ View Post
                      Incidentally, check out today's E-Shot (08-04-13) to get an idea of what kind of products are available using this service - http://www.ariapc.co.uk/specialemail3.5/default.aspx
                      Awesome news, and an excellent idea all round

Might be worth replacing the picture of a Large Box (large items do not apply) with a Jiffy bag so people don't get the wrong impression?
                      --
                      Fractal R4 (shhh!) 3570k, z77x-d3h, 16gb, R9-270X, 240gb SSD, 2tb mirror w/ 60gb cache drive

Comment

Stop it you guys are spoiling us now......
                        posted by scrivz69
                        I think I may leave this forum, it seems to be full of the village people.​
                        i7 3930K @ 4.2| ASUS X79 Sabertooth | 32GB @ 2133 Copperhead |2 x Gigabyte TITAN SLI |ASUS Xonar DX 7.1 | Samsung 850 500GB SSD | 3TB SATA Drive | H100i WC | Corsair RM1000 | HAF X |40 inch Benq 2560x1440 IPS

Comment

Re: NEW 1.99 Next Day Delivery Service!

Fantastic news.
                          Thanks guys.
                          Originally posted by coiler
                          the trails is where life flows best
                          Originally posted by coiler
                          Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

Awesome news, best thing i've heard in a while!
                            @catrain - i7-4710MQ || GTX 860M || 16GB HYPER-X IMPACT 1600MHz || 120GB Kingston mS200 - @catrain

Comment

Originally posted by andyn
                              Trick in most cases seems to be to get in early, and get out early. Pump and dump.
                              PC: - i5-3570k, Mushkin 64gb SSD, 8GB Vengeance, MSI Twin Frozr III 7850.
                              Laptop: - Asus N55SF, Core i7-2670QM, GT555M (2GB).

Comment

Working...
                              X