See less

BEST Corsair Refurb SSD Offers YET!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deal - BEST Corsair Refurb SSD Offers YET!

Hi Guys,

When we thought it couldn't get any better, we we're stunned at what Corsair gave us this time around. Why? Up for grabs are a few of the best SSDs on the market right now, but at the usual refurb awesome prices.

Even better, no waiting around. They are here already!

They are on SuperSpecial, but we have enabled our MultiBuy option to buy up to 2 at the SuperSpecial price!

Corsair Force Series GT 60GB 2.5" SATA-III Solid State Hard Drive - Refurb

Maximum Read: 555MB/sec, Maximum Write: 495MB/sec, Random Write 4KB (Aligned): 85,000 IOPS, Controller: SandForce SF-2281, 30 Day Direct Warranty with Corsair.

BUY NOW - 28.99 inc. VAT

Corsair Performance Pro 128GB 2.5" SATA-III Solid State Hard Drive - Refurb

Maximum Read: 500MB/sec, Maximum Write: 340MB/sec, Controller: Marvell, 30 Day Direct Warranty with Corsair.

BUY NOW - 56.99 inc. VAT

Corsair Performance Pro 256GB 2.5" SATA-III Solid State Hard Drive - Refurb

Maximum Read: 515MB/sec, Maximum Write: 440MB/sec, Controller: Marvell, 30 Day Direct Warranty with Corsair.

BUY NOW - 99.95 inc. VAT

VERY LIMITED STOCK!!
    TheOBLONG

Lian Li PC-V355A Silver w/ 2x Noctua NF-S12A FLX & 1x Noctua NF-R8 | i7-3930K OC @ 4.20GHz w/ Noctua NH-L12 | MSI X79MA-GD45 | MSI HAWK GTX 760 OC | 32GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1866MHz CL10 | 4x 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 460W Seasonic X-460FL Fanless| Sound Blaster Z | 450Mbps Dual Band Wi-Fi | Samsung Blu-ray | Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Add my Steam: _rawz
    Add my Origin: RawZ050

prices

that is all.
    BLACK 'n' BLUE: X3360:: P5Q-E::4GB Ballistix::2x6850::Zalman GS1000 Plus case
    Kitchen: E2140@2.0::GA-G31M S2L::2GB Geil::Low Profile GF210

Comment

Are these the final prices?

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

Do want! Wish I had the money
        ROG Swift, LG 27MU67 & BenQ XL2411T | Fractal Design Define R4 | Asus X99 Deluxe | i7 5930K 4.4GHz | 16GB Ripjaw DDR4's | EVGA GTX 780Ti SC | Kingston 120GB HyperX SSD, OCZ Vertex 2 480GB SSD, 4TB WD Black & 4TB WD Red| KRK Rokit 6's | Corsair K70 & Corsair M65 Pro RGB | X55 Rhino HOTAS | Steam & Origin - bodster2k7

Comment

I like the red but 60gb too small.

Comment

Ok, they're re-furbs, but 39p per GB

Comment

Gotta be worth a punt at these prices surely?

Aria Steam Group
              i5 6600k : ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger : 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 : Palit GTX 1060 Dual 6GB : Corsair HX750i Mod : BitFenix Shinobi XL
              Canon 7D MK2

Comment

So want to get one, or two

But no monies

Comment

It's funny how everybody said "I'll wait til they're 50p per GB" yet they're still waiting!
                  The North will never forget!

Comment

Originally posted by Dillon View Post
                    It's funny how everybody said "I'll wait til they're 50p per GB" yet they're still waiting!
                    You've got to bear in mind, each one of these drives, regardless of the price presents the risk with its refurbished nature.

I want that 256GB drive, but there's no way in hell I'm risking it.

Comment

Bah. No moving parts. If it survives the first month it's likely to be just fine.

But I'd be grumpy paying 100 for a drive and it dying after 2 months. Even with a back up that's still galling.
                      Originally posted by coiler
                      the trails is where life flows best
                      Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

Dayum dayum dayum..... So cheap.

Comment

If they are Corsair Refurbs (ie Corsair actually did the refurb) they are probably as good if not better than getting a new one as you know it will have gone through checks when it was refurbished. Weird how people will pay for second hand items off people with no warranty for prices worse than this and yet wont buy from a major manufacturer/seller even with limited warranty.

Also don't forget the sales of goods act will still cover you for this item as it would a brand new item, so the 30 days corsair warranty is irrelevant when the SOGA will cover you with the retailer anyway.
                          Removed my picture as I have now sold it all

Comment

so cheap yet so good

4770k @ 4.6, XSPC Raystorm, Avexir 4x4GB 2400MHz, ASUS Z87 Maximus Hero VI, Tri-fire 290x/290x/290 Reference EK 290X CSQ Full Nickel Blocks, Alphacool 240 ST-30, Alphacool 360 ST-30, Asus Xonar, Alphacool D5, Corsair AX 1200i, Carbide 540

Comment

That's a good point pepp.

At 100 the SOGA would expect something to last at least a year. So you may have to squabble a bit, but if it died after 6 months I am sure you would get a replacement under the whole suitable for purpose umbrella.
                              the trails is where life flows best
                              Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

Working...
                              X