No announcement yet.

LIKE Aria? Spread the Aria LOVE!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deal - LIKE Aria? Spread the Aria LOVE!

Hi Guys,

Today sees one epic competition begin. Those of you who have been with us long enough will remember this time last year we did an awesome competition to get the Aria name out there across the UK using our logo and a picture of you - The prize? An Intel i7-2600K!

Well today we begin once again but with a twist!

We want you to print off our logo (attached to this thread) on A4 PAPER or larger (A0 if you wish or even bigger!) and take the printed Aria Logo with you and place it on what YOU think is your Cities, Towns', Village' best visual landmark.

Get your thinking caps on! What do you think is the best landmark in your area? Have an idea what that is - Then take the Aria Logo with you, place it there for all to see, take a picture (you may want to be in the picture yourself - up to you!) and post that picture here in this thread or on Facebook stating where that picture was taken.

As we all know, great ideas take time & the best things come to those who wait, so the competition will remain open for a whole two months - closing Monday 9am April 30th, 2012.

This gives you all plenty of time to come up with the biggest and best idea possible to aid you to victory!

The best picture and idea gets this epic prize!

Crucial m4 512GB 2.5" SATA-III Solid State Hard Drive

Read Speed: 550MB/Sec, Write Speed: 300MB/Sec (after firmware update - see below) Controller: Marvell, 3 Years Warranty.

Continuing the tradition of our award-winning solid-state drives, the Crucial m4 offers mobile and desktop users scorching-fast read and write speeds. Low power, lightweight, and durable, it empowers high-speed synchronous MLC NAND, advanced controller technology, optimized NAND management, and the SATA 6Gb/s interface. Together, that technology dramatically improves data transfers for bandwidth-demanding applications.

Our products are built on decades of design and manufacturing expertise. It is our expertise in NAND technology that enables us to optimize the performance and endurance necessary to build quality solid-state storage devices.

SRP: 549.99 inc. VAT!

The rules are simple..

The Rules:

1. You MUST be an Aria Forum Member. If you are not, please Register HERE.
    2. You MUST LIKE Aria on Facebook. If you haven't yet, please LIKE HERE.
    3. Upload your picture to this thread or on Facebook (or both!). Don't forget to state where you took the picture!

You can enter multiple times so don't worry if you've already posted a picture and you come up with a better idea later on. The more pictures the better!

Just in case your great efforts don't win, we are giving 5 lucky runners-up a 32GB ARIANET Xtreme USB 3.0 Flash Drive FREE too!

Good Luck Guys!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by RawZ; 05-03-12, 12:01.
    TheOBLONG

Lian Li PC-V355A Silver w/ 2x Noctua NF-S12A FLX & 1x Noctua NF-R8 | i7-3930K OC @ 4.20GHz w/ Noctua NH-L12 | MSI X79MA-GD45 | MSI HAWK GTX 760 OC | 32GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1866MHz CL10 | 4x 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 460W Seasonic X-460FL Fanless| Sound Blaster Z | 450Mbps Dual Band Wi-Fi | Samsung Blu-ray | Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Add my Steam: _rawz
    Add my Origin: RawZ050

I'm not sure anywhere in Stoke is worthy . Might have to have a day trip somewhere

Comment

UK only or can i call dibs on Maddutchdudes trip to USA??

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

DONE!
        Main: case: haf-x - cpu: i7 2600k @ 4.5ghz - ram: 8GB G-skill RipjawsX 1600mhz C8 -mobo: asus p8z68 v pro - sony bravia 32" 1920x1080p - noctua nh d14 - gpu: Gigabyte WF GTX 770 OC - ssd: OCZ Vertex 2E 60gb - HDD:2x samsung f3 1tb - psu: corsair AX1200
        2nd PC: i3 530@4ghz: MSi H55-ED55: G-Skill Ripjaws 1600mhz C7: MSi Twin Frozr 3 Hawk 6870 1GB: Corsair A50: Corair TX650W: CoolerMaster Storm Scout: Samsung F3 1TB: Samsung DVD RW

Comment

Originally posted by El Wayneo View Post
          UK only or can i call dibs on Maddutchdudes trip to USA??
          UK only.
          TheOBLONG

Lian Li PC-V355A Silver w/ 2x Noctua NF-S12A FLX & 1x Noctua NF-R8 | i7-3930K OC @ 4.20GHz w/ Noctua NH-L12 | MSI X79MA-GD45 | MSI HAWK GTX 760 OC | 32GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1866MHz CL10 | 4x 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 460W Seasonic X-460FL Fanless| Sound Blaster Z | 450Mbps Dual Band Wi-Fi | Samsung Blu-ray | Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Add my Steam: _rawz
          Add my Origin: RawZ050

Comment

Like aria spend hours on the forums never win anything haha spitting dummy out and not entering

Comment

LOL, if you had this competition just a few days ago, I would have done it at the Burj Khalifa or the Burj-Al-Arab!

Edit: Oh UK only.. makes me feel better.

CPU Cooler Round up

Comment

So you want us all to fly post around the uk very Irresponsible of Aria,
                And think of all the trees wasted on the A4 paper LOL.

Comment

I like these comps!

Now, if only anywhere here had anywhere interesting/significant to take the photo, I'd like it more. Also, the weather is not helping at the moment.

No closing date? SWEET!

Check out my latest Steam Workshop creations here

Comment

Nice, my aria......I mean area has one smallish landmark worth using but i know of somewhere else i could go.
                    "They're gonna find out
                    I don't know who they are or what they're gonna find out
                    But they're gonna find out
                    And it's gonna be over real quick"

Comment

brb sticking a thousand aria logos around the aria building.

Comment

LOL this is amazing

Comment

INTERESTED
                          Originally posted by Aaron
                          I want those sweet cherries

Comment

i can win this, will just take a picture while im at work tomorrow

Comment

This looks like fun!

Who's doing the judging, what criteria is being used?

I have a very wide choice in my area, my job covers a bit over 4000 square miles

Comment

Working...
                              X